Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Says DOJ Is Now Looking Into Rudy Giuliani’s Info About Bidens and Burisma  (Read 426 times)

Offline bilo

Giuliani is claiming that it has to do with a “money-laundering transaction.”

“This is a money laundering transaction. It occurred just at the time that [former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin] was fired. And it’s about $14.6 million. And this is a notice from the Latvian government to the Ukrainian government that Hunter Biden is under investigation for corruption. … And then it lays out — I’ll simplify it: $14.8 million goes from Ukraine, to a company in Latvia disguised as a loan. Then it goes from Latvia to another company, disguised as another loan. In Cyprus. And then it goes to the U.S. — we lose track of it. Because when Shokin gets it, just about the day he’s fired, there’s no money in here for (board members) Devon Archer and Hunter Biden. Everybody else, the money is listed. All the other board members — money listed, money listed, money listed. None for them.”

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/02/09/lindsey-graham-says-doj-is-now-looking-into-rudy-giulianis-information-about-bidens-and-burisma/

So where did the money go and what was it for?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Indictments are coming!!!", tomorrow, or next week, or next month, or next year, or never.
Well, this officially marks 999 times I've heard this crap. And as always, nothing will happen.
Nothing ever happens to any Democrat. Democrats are for all intents and purposes, above the law.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

"Indictments are coming!!!", tomorrow, or next week, or next month, or next year, or never.
Well, this officially marks 999 times I've heard this crap. And as always, nothing will happen.
Nothing ever happens to any Democrat. Democrats are for all intents and purposes, above the law.

I'm not so sure. Giuliani has dug up some good info and Trump doesn't want to back off. Trump did back off with hillary and I think he sees it did not buy him any good will. I don't think he will back off this time.

Offline Longiron

I'm not so sure. Giuliani has dug up some good info and Trump doesn't want to back off. Trump did back off with hillary and I think he sees it did not buy him any good will. I don't think he will back off this time.

Hope you are right??? However The leadership of the House including McCarthy, Senate leadership also known as the UNIPARTY will keep TRUMP from Draining the SWAMP. He is starting to get the minor league players after 3 years but the UNIPARTY will not let him go after the NAME Swamp Rats and he will go along with that until MAYBE after he gets re elected and gets the House back. A GREAT telling point will be if he keeps chief SWAMP Protector as the AG. If he does more of the same and the SWAMP will be protected. If he names a new AG that is on his team then all hell will break loose on the UNIPARTY. Time will tell, it always does? :yowsa:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It really doesn't matter what Giuliani has dug up until the DOJ is willing to prosecute it's meaningless.  All any Congressional committee can do is make criminal referrals. That's it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

It really doesn't matter what Giuliani has dug up until the DOJ is willing to prosecute it's meaningless.  All any Congressional committee can do is make criminal referrals. That's it.

I listened to AG Barr on radio say he’ll treat information DOJ and FBI get from Giuliani the same as any information he would receive: asses it’s reliability and investigate where warranted.

Online libertybele

Exactly right.  Not going to happen. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

He can bloody well un-back off of Hillary.  Being nice to her bought him just as much as being mice to other Rats:  None whatsoever  Unless charges against her were dismissed with Prejudice, there is no reason to continue keeping her off the hook.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Giuliani is claiming that it has to do with a “money-laundering transaction.”

“This is a money laundering transaction. It occurred just at the time that [former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin] was fired. And it’s about $14.6 million. And this is a notice from the Latvian government to the Ukrainian government that Hunter Biden is under investigation for corruption. … And then it lays out — I’ll simplify it: $14.8 million goes from Ukraine, to a company in Latvia disguised as a loan. Then it goes from Latvia to another company, disguised as another loan. In Cyprus. And then it goes to the U.S. — we lose track of it. Because when Shokin gets it, just about the day he’s fired, there’s no money in here for (board members) Devon Archer and Hunter Biden. Everybody else, the money is listed. All the other board members — money listed, money listed, money listed. None for them.”

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/02/09/lindsey-graham-says-doj-is-now-looking-into-rudy-giulianis-information-about-bidens-and-burisma/

So where did the money go and what was it for?

@bilo

Let's not forget that the names of Kerry,Pelosi,and one other prominent Dim child is also on the list of people with a board seat there.

You can be sure their parents are more than a little frantic over this. They weren't worried about it before because they expected
political professional courtesy from one politician to another to keep it quiet,but forgot that the current President isn't a
politician.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hope you are right??? However The leadership of the House including McCarthy, Senate leadership also known as the UNIPARTY will keep TRUMP from Draining the SWAMP.

@Longiron

How are they going to stop him? Remember,he doesn't rely on memos to advance his plans. He announces them on twitter for EVERYBODY
to see.

I was against his tweeting at first. In fact,one of my slogans is "twitter is for twits". Then I came to understand he is using it to
bypass the system,INCLUDING the reporters,and get his word out to the people directly. There it is,in plain English,and there is no denying
it.

All the Dims can do is try to spin it,and it's hard to spin the message in plain English in a tweet everybody has seen.

Ain't no covering that up by saying the memo got misplaced.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

@bilo

Let's not forget that the names of Kerry,Pelosi,and one other prominent Dim child is also on the list of people with a board seat there.

You can be sure their parents are more than a little frantic over this. They weren't worried about it before because they expected
political professional courtesy from one politician to another to keep it quiet,but forgot that the current President isn't a
politician.

Bingo!

Trump has made it pretty clear now that he's done with the impeachment sham that he's not going to shrug his shoulders and say, "okay, it's over lets move on". He's a pitbull, once the fight starts he won't quit. I think AG Barr has been inspired by Trump's example.

Time will tell, but right now I'm more hopeful than I have been in a long time.

Offline ArneFufkin

It's political. 

Good.   Get the information out.

Get that p.o.s. Eric G into a chair.  This guy is one of the absolute conspirators. 

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
If Giuliani had documented evidence of impropriety he could easily give it to National Enquirer and turn their army of lawyers loose on it. I suspect he has little more than unverifiable rumors.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA