Author Topic: Biden jokingly calls woman at campaign event 'a lying dog faced pony soldier'  (Read 1442 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden jokingly calls woman at campaign event 'a lying dog faced pony soldier'
By Rebecca Klar - 02/09/20 02:59 PM EST

Former Vice President Joe Biden joked that a woman at a New Hampshire campaign event is a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" in response to a question about his performance in the Iowa caucuses.

The woman, who said she is an economics major, asked the Democratic presidential candidate how he explains his standing after Iowa, where the former vice president emerged in fourth place.

"Good question. Number one Iowa is a Democratic caucus. Ever been to a caucus?" Biden asked the woman.

She reportedly responded that she had.

"No you haven't, you're a lying, dog-faced pony solider. You gotta be honest," Biden responded to laughter, using a joke his campaign said he has made before.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/482241-biden-calls-woman-at-campaign-event-a-lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Wow.  Had President Donald John Trump said this it would have made front page news saying that he was unhinged and unfit to be President.  Some in here would have also climbed aboard that train and deemed him unfit and of poor character.  Oh and they would have probably also stated that he clearly wasn't joking.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Wow.  Had President Donald John Trump said this it would have made front page news saying that he was unhinged and unfit to be President.  Some in here would have also climbed aboard that train and deemed him unfit and of poor character.  Oh and they would have probably also stated that he clearly wasn't joking.

You speak words of wisdom, Grasshopper.

Offline skeeter

I wonder about the state of mind of someone that uses such a nonsensical epithet. What the hell is a dog faced pony soldier?

Offline libertybele

I wonder about the state of mind of someone that uses such a nonsensical epithet. What the hell is a dog faced pony soldier?

I did a 'google' search -- apparently it was a line from a John Wayne movie -- so I did a search for John Wayne movies with dog faced pony soldier in it and the only thing that came up was Biden's name -- not wasting anymore time on it.

He's a liberal idiot and he'll get a free pass on this.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Apparently Biden's family and political handlers, condone leaving him out in the thick of campaigning.

He is fading. In public.

I would love to hear him misspeak, concerning Pete Buttguy, and his 'wusband.'

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd stay and chat, but I'm busy dealing with friends pissed about some Trump tweets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder at a so called journalist thinking she could get away with saying Biden was joking with his insult to the woman, I don't think there is even a single democrat that would believe that malarkey.

Online Hoodat

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Joe Biden will never be the Dem nominee for President.  This is what happens when you ask Joe Biden to answer a question he doesn't like.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:51:09 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

I wonder at a so called journalist thinking she could get away with saying Biden was joking with his insult to the woman, I don't think there is even a single democrat that would believe that malarkey.

This is the new journalistic norm - when you can't flat out filter the news & lie by omission, tell everyone what they should think about it.

He was just 'joking'. Don't you get it?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:58:26 pm by skeeter »

Offline GtHawk

This is the new journalistic norm - when you can't flat out filter the news & lie by omission, tell everyone what they should think about it.

He was just 'joking'. Don't you get it?
Oh I don't think that's a new norm, hell Cronkite was doing it decades ago, what's new is the modern journalists are so ham fisted in going about it because they have no talent or class, back in Cronkite's day they had finesse. And no I didn't care one whit for Cronkite, I much preferred Paul Harvey and George Putnam at least Putnam told you it was his opinion when he put a spin on a topic.

Offline libertybele

Perhaps Biden really thinks he's funny...you know the kind of person that thinks their hilarious and the only one that laughs at their jokes is themselves.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden is senile, and with his low brain function, he is fully capable of saying anything that would be considered abnormal, but he will get a pass.  People will not vote for him.  He will begin fading, for people see plainly he is not functioning properly.

If his wife was not an ego maniac, she would never have allowed him to go down this path.  It is sad to watch.

Offline skeeter

Oh I don't think that's a new norm, hell Cronkite was doing it decades ago, what's new is the modern journalists are so ham fisted in going about it because they have no talent or class, back in Cronkite's day they had finesse. And no I didn't care one whit for Cronkite, I much preferred Paul Harvey and George Putnam at least Putnam told you it was his opinion when he put a spin on a topic.

I hear ya but I think they've gotten an order of magnitude worse. I remember the media covering Carter's killer bunny story, which did significant damage to his image. I do not see them doing the same to an Obama today.

rangerrebew

Joe Biden Calls Female Student A “Lying dog-faced pony soldier”

Posted by Fuzzy Slippers      Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 5:30pm

Tells student who said she’d been to a caucus: “No you haven’t, you’re a lying, dog-faced pony solider. You gotta be honest”

In a truly bizarro world moment on the campaign trail in New Hampshire, Joe Biden (D-DE) told a woman who asked about his electability following his failure in Iowa that she is a “lying dog-faced pony soldier.”

I kid you not.

I’m not sure he “snapped” at her, as there seems to be some levity here, starting when she said her question was “mean” and Biden took off his jacket.  But . . . the optics are not good.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/02/nh-joe-biden-calls-student-a-lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Likely she would not allow him to grope her.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Joe Biden Calls Female Student A “Lying dog-faced pony soldier”

Posted by Fuzzy Slippers      Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 5:30pm

Tells student who said she’d been to a caucus: “No you haven’t, you’re a lying, dog-faced pony solider. You gotta be honest”

In a truly bizarro world moment on the campaign trail in New Hampshire, Joe Biden (D-DE) told a woman who asked about his electability following his failure in Iowa that she is a “lying dog-faced pony soldier.”

I kid you not.

I’m not sure he “snapped” at her, as there seems to be some levity here, starting when she said her question was “mean” and Biden took off his jacket.  But . . . the optics are not good.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/02/nh-joe-biden-calls-student-a-lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier/

LMAO...

Maybe slow Joe is taking some of the insult making from the Trump playbook.  However, where Trump makes it sound like a joke, Biden comes across like an unhinged ass hole.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
College Student Felt Humiliated when Joe Biden Called Her ‘Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/10/college-student-felt-humiliated-when-joe-biden-called-her-lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dementia has hit slow joe so badly, that he can't even formulate a coherant insult.

He is  more ready for a nursing home than the WH.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Heard it was a John Wayne movie and also a Tyrone Power movie.  Regardless, the young lady was insulted, and she clearly indicated he is not the right guy for the party.  Biden is a master bozo, and has no business running for POTUS.  He is a moron, and he is senile.  He may end up winning a couple states, but someone will emerge and leave this moron in the dust.

For anyone to think Trump was concerned about him as a contestant, please! 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Left unremarked:  Sloe Joe actually spoke the truth when he said she lied about having attended a Caucus!  She had not attended any, as she revealed in a later interview.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Just_Victor

I'll bet "pony soldier," was a devastating insult back when mounted cavalry was a thing.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 05:58:28 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline GtHawk

Left unremarked:  Sloe Joe actually spoke the truth when he said she lied about having attended a Caucus!  She had not attended any, as she revealed in a later interview.
So a lying liar was so upset by another liar that he unleashed a lame, confused personal insult at her? I guess she should consider herself fortunate that she wasn't close enough for cranky old Joe to poke her in the chest with his finger.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So a lying liar was so upset by another liar that he unleashed a lame, confused personal insult at her? I guess she should consider herself fortunate that she wasn't close enough for cranky old Joe to poke her in the chest with his finger.

The little chickie has a bright future ahead of her.
I will NOT comply.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
There's that country club pr*ck we all know and love!
The Republic is lost.