Author Topic: Trump administration preparing to deport hundreds of MN Hmong and Lao refugees, Betty McCollum warns  (Read 498 times)

rangerrebew

Trump administration preparing to deport hundreds of MN Hmong and Lao refugees, Betty McCollum warns
dweniger@pioneerpress.com | Pioneer Press

PUBLISHED: February 8, 2020 at 6:05 pm | UPDATED: February 8, 2020 at 6:11 pm

U.S. Rep. Betty McCollum of Minnesota wrote a letter of opposition this week to U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo after learning of what she said was the Trump administration’s work to deport Hmong and Lao people who are not citizens.

The letter, dated Feb. 3, states that the administration is negotiating with the Lao People’s Democratic Republic on an agreement that would send undocumented Hmong and Lao persons in the U.S. back to the country of their birth.

https://www.twincities.com/2020/02/0...ccollum-warns/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder how she feels about all those Somalis?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Note: "undocumented". If they came here to be citizens, followed the rules, they're safe. Otherwise, they are illegals.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

The creeping general acceptance of illegals in the US these past few years has got to be reversed.

Ship em out.

Offline PeteS in CA

"Undocumented Hmong and Lao persons. This is called enforcing the law, Rep. McCollum. Don't like it? Change the law.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.