Author Topic: Scalise: I've seen classified information showing 'people ought to go to jail' over Durham investiga  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scalise: I've seen classified information showing 'people ought to go to jail' over Durham investigation
by Andrew Mark Miller
 | February 08, 2020 11:33 AM

Rep. Steve Scalise said that after seeing classified information, he believes that some people should be in jail after U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the Russia inquiry concludes.

“People ought to go to jail,” the Louisiana Republican said to Sean Hannity after explaining there are still “dirty cops” in Washington undermining the president’s agenda.

“I have seen some classified information I can't go into — but, I can say this: Hopefully, Durham names names. I think the attorney general is waiting to see what comes out of that. And then, hopefully, they go after those people and put them in jail.”

Scalise assured the public that Durham’s report will exonerate “99%” of FBI rank-in-file employees who are “good people” at an important agency.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/scalise-ive-seen-classified-information-showing-people-ought-to-go-to-jail-over-durham-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't expect to see much movement on this until a month or two before the elections.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!