Author Topic: RATTLIN’ NANCY CAUGHT IN BLATANT SOTU LIE! (VIDEO)  (Read 188 times)

rangerrebew

RATTLIN’ NANCY CAUGHT IN BLATANT SOTU LIE! (VIDEO)
« on: February 09, 2020, 01:08:50 pm »
RATTLIN’ NANCY CAUGHT IN BLATANT SOTU LIE! (VIDEO)
staff staff February 6, 2020   

There are things that are spontaneous and things that you can almost tell are pre-planned. Give you a quick example.

There was a family funeral that I was going to go to as the representative of my wife and me a few years ago. I was buying the ticket online, and when I got to the part where I would hit “BUY” I got up, walked out of the house and said to my wife I wasn’t going.

When she asked why I said that I got a feeling that something was going to happen. Sure enough, at the lunch after the funeral, there was this big argument between half of the family.

Now, if I had said I wasn’t going to go and didn’t buy the ticket that would be a whole other matter entirely. Nancy Pelosi isn’t that damned clever.

https://threepercenternation.com/2020/02/rattlin-nancy-caught-in-blatant-sotu-lie-video/?utm_source=Mailer-2020&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1172747&utm_campaign=2-7%20TPN%20%231

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: RATTLIN’ NANCY CAUGHT IN BLATANT SOTU LIE! (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 04:24:02 pm »
What kind of "family" sells tickets to Funerals?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: