Author Topic: GOP Traitor Mitt Romney’s Approval Rating Craters in Utah  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

GOP Traitor Mitt Romney’s Approval Rating Craters in Utah
« on: February 09, 2020, 01:01:00 pm »
GOP Traitor Mitt Romney’s Approval Rating Craters in Utah

Mitt Romney’s approval rating cratered during the impeachment trial and especially when he was the sole GOP voice to vote to convict Donald Trump.

on February 8, 2020

By Warner Todd Huston

In another sure sign that Utah is already sick and tired of GOP traitor Mitt Romney, his approval rating cratered during the impeachment trial and especially when he was the sole GOP voice to vote to convict Donald Trump.

According to one poll of Utah voters, Romney has lost a whopping ten points and is now way underwater.

According to KUTV:

https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/gop-traitor-mitt-romneys-approval-rating-craters-in-utah/

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: GOP Traitor Mitt Romney’s Approval Rating Craters in Utah
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 01:52:55 pm »
It's a good start but unfortunately it will take a lot more to get him thrown out.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 01:57:55 pm »
It's a good start but unfortunately it will take a lot more to get him thrown out.

Ah, but wouldn't it be a grand irony if they did...

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 02:18:31 pm »
Ah, but wouldn't it be a grand irony if they did...

Not really irony, just the appropriate response to a blatant abuse of voters' trust to satisfy a personal grudge.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 02:22:40 pm »
He would resign before he ever gets thrown out. I could be wrong, but I don't take him as a Senator for life like McCain, Pelosi, Schumer, and a dozen others. Once he gets thrown into the shadow land part of the Senate, with no job, no influence, and no importance, he may just throw in the towel. It would be difficult for a person of his stature and ego to tolerate that for very long.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 03:05:17 pm »
He would resign before he ever gets thrown out. I could be wrong, but I don't take him as a Senator for life like McCain, Pelosi, Schumer, and a dozen others. Once he gets thrown into the shadow land part of the Senate, with no job, no influence, and no importance, he may just throw in the towel. It would be difficult for a person of his stature and ego to tolerate that for very long.

Yep. Romney doesn’t want to be just one of the herd, he craves an executive position, that’s what bakes his potatoes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 04:15:08 pm »

Mittens has the prior example of Jeff the Flake.  He, too bought the media spin that damning Donald Trump was a good idea, and his numbers were driven so low he chose to flee rather than fight.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 04:46:03 pm »
Frankly,I am honestly surprised.

I suspect he is,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!