Author Topic: Iowa Democrat Party Chair calls for probe into caucus  (Read 646 times)

Offline EdinVA

Iowa Democrat Party Chair calls for probe into caucus
« on: February 09, 2020, 11:19:01 am »
The chair of the Iowa Democrat Party is calling for an independent investigation into what went wrong with the caucus this week. On Friday, Troy Price said while 100 percent of reporting has been achieved, delays and inconsistencies have hindered the final result.
Price added the review will take as long as needed.
“We will be undergoing an independent forensic review of the challenges that we saw on Monday night,” he said. “What went right, what went wrong, from start to finish, and what we can do better in the future.”
https://www.oann.com/iowa-democrat-party-chair-calls-for-probe-into-caucus/

Maybe they will hire the RNC to do the review....  :silly:

Offline libertybele

Re: Iowa Democrat Party Chair calls for probe into caucus
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 12:45:36 pm »

You watch, the DEMS and the MSM will find a way to blame this on the Trump administration trying to take votes away from Biden -- just as they blamed Trump for trying to blame Biden with corruption in the Ukraine in order to 'rig' the election.

I think that there is a possibility that the DEMS know that the chances of Trump being re-elected is likely and they are already de-legitimizing the upcoming election.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:48:52 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 01:00:04 pm »
You watch, the DEMS and the MSM will find a way to blame this on the Trump administration trying to take votes away from Biden -- just as they blamed Trump for trying to blame Biden with corruption in the Ukraine in order to 'rig' the election.

I think that there is a possibility that the DEMS know that the chances of Trump being re-elected is likely and they are already de-legitimizing the upcoming election.
They already tried... claimed that republicans were "clogging" up the phone lines so the caucus folks could not call in their numbers... Have not seen anything on this in a couple of days tho...

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 12:30:12 pm »
What a ridiculous process - apparently they write results on paper worksheets, add them up by hand, then the precinct officials certify the results, then other people start noticing all kinds of addition errors but since the erroneous results have been certified election laws make it illegal to correct them. If someone makes an error that happens to improve the result for their favorite candidate, I'm sure that must be just an unfortunate coincidence.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 12:36:48 pm »

You got to hand it to the dims......   They can do CF with style.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 01:15:45 am »
 I suggest they look high (Hillary) and low (Hillary) for someone devious enough (Hillary) to set this up so the Dim voters,as
confused as they are,know they need to look for a better candidate (Hillary) that can unify the party  and fire them up.

Anybody know of anyone who would be likely to accept that challenge?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!