Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says some members of Congress are 'not smarter than a bartender'  (Read 368 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says some members of Congress are 'not smarter than a bartender'
Eliza Relman

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez hit back at critics who deride her past experience as a bartender during an appearance on Showtime's "Desus & Mero."

She suggested that some fellow members of Congress think they're "smarter" than the bartenders, waitresses, and other working people they represent.

AOC and the talk show hosts rode the subway together and stopped by a local Bronx bodega for breakfast sandwiches before the congresswomen mixed them up some drinks at a bar.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez hit back at critics who deride her experience as a bartender during an appearance on an episode of Showtime's "Desus & Mero" released Thursday.

The congresswoman mixed a few drinks for her fellow Bronx natives, show hosts Desus Nice and The Kid Mero, on a tour of their home borough.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-says-some-members-of-congress-are-not-smarter-than-a-bartender/ar-BBZLt8D
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I suppose she's correct, but not necessarily the way she thinks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

Shuda said brick!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Duh!  Having AOC as the party's architect, it is a safe thing to say that many of them are not smarter than a bartender.  They are all a bunch of rocks!!!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Now don't talk about your fellow Democrats like that, even if its true!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I’ve known some pretty sagacious bartenders in my life. Besides that, you have to have a good memory to know how to make all those drinks.  :beer:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline PeteS in CA

She certainly isn't, and proves it regularly. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There's one bartender in particular that I know beyond a doubt I'm way smarter than.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

There's one bartender in particular that I know beyond a doubt I'm way smarter than.

She's not even bright enough to realize she's indicting herself.   *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.