Author Topic: She FALSELY Accused Over A DOZEN Men Of RAPE! Today, She Has Learned Her Fate!  (Read 892 times)

rangerrebew

She FALSELY Accused Over A DOZEN Men Of RAPE! Today, She Has Learned Her Fate!
By staff
Posted on February 6, 2020

The absolute worst thing is when someone accuses you of something when you know it is not true and then you have to defend yourself against their accusations.

Hell, even if it comes out in the wash that you did nothing wrong and that you have nothing to hide it can damage you for years to come.

Especially in a society where nobody bothers to yell the apology as loud as they would the accusation.

One woman from Hounslow, west London has just learned that courts in England do not have pity for liars.

https://independentminute.com/2020/02/06/she-falsely-accused-over-a-dozen-men-of-rape-today-she-has-learned-her-fate/?utm_source=Mailer-IDM&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:702396&utm_campaign=2-8%20IDM%20%231

rangerrebew

She's so nasty I doubt Muslim rape gangs would touch her with a 10 foot pole. eeeeeeeee

Offline dfwgator

She's so nasty I doubt Muslim rape gangs would touch her with a 10 foot pole. eeeeeeeee

My girlfriend is so ugly, two guys broke into her apartment. She yelled "Rape!" They yelled "NO!"   - Rodney Dangerfield

rangerrebew

My girlfriend is so ugly, two guys broke into her apartment. She yelled "Rape!" They yelled "NO!"   - Rodney Dangerfield

:mauslaff: :laughingdog:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Considering how many lives she ruined, I'd say she got off light.

But then I checked out her picture, and there's nothing light about her....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why would anyone rape a hippo?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey, she could be a sharp tomato, after 10 years of Ultra Slim Fast.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Quote from: article
Because of Beale’s claims, Cassim spent a large portion of his life recently behind bars. He was jailed for seven years after he went through two lengthy trials.

Sorry but this witch need more than 10 in the clinker... She liked falsely imprisoning men.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

Oh, Hell No !!!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

She was convicted and sentenced in August, 2017. She lost her appeal almost a year ago, https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47738892 . Not news.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

In all of those instances she had on her makeup and her other body.

But, seriously, I think a rapist would look at her and wonder whether he might actually fail at a successful rape if he tried it. I mean, was that a skin fold or the real thing?

Reminds me how excited I was when I felt up my date at the movies, only to find out later it was her elbow.