Author Topic: Black Hawk Helicopters are back at El Paso border  (Read 720 times)

rangerrebew

Black Hawk Helicopters are back at El Paso border
« on: February 08, 2020, 12:18:47 pm »
Black Hawk helicopters return to El Paso border
Stephanie Bennett
By Stephanie Bennett | Fox News

Big military helicopters known as Black Hawks are being reintroduced at the U.S. and Mexico border. They’re getting mixed reactions down in El Paso, Texas, as some say they are making the town feel like a war zone.

EL PASO, Texas-- Black Hawk helicopters are being reintroduced at the U.S. and Mexico border in El Paso, Texas.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) El Paso Air and Marine Operations Director John Stonehouse says the UH-60 Black Hawks are essential for national security and emergency medical aid. The El Paso Air Branch has one of the largest ‘Areas of Responsibility’ or AORs, and the terrain can be tough.

“U.S. Customs and Border Protection last year rescued almost 4,000 people. The Black Hawk plays a big part of that,” Stonehouse told Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-hawk-helicopters-return-to-el-paso-border

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Black Hawk Helicopters are back at El Paso border
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 05:20:26 pm »
Excellent news! Even the crazed drug cartel thugs aren't crazy enough to start shooting at a Blackhawk.

Or won't be that crazy for very long if they do.

Problem,solution.

Yet one more win-win for Trump AND America as border violence and the number of illegal alien invaders goes down.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 05:22:05 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 05:32:23 pm »
Black Hawk helicopters return to El Paso border
Stephanie Bennett
By Stephanie Bennett | Fox News

Big military helicopters known as Black Hawks are being reintroduced at the U.S. and Mexico border. They’re getting mixed reactions down in El Paso, Texas, as some say they are making the town feel like a war zone.

EL PASO, Texas-- Black Hawk helicopters are being reintroduced at the U.S. and Mexico border in El Paso, Texas.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) El Paso Air and Marine Operations Director John Stonehouse says the UH-60 Black Hawks are essential for national security and emergency medical aid. The El Paso Air Branch has one of the largest ‘Areas of Responsibility’ or AORs, and the terrain can be tough.

“U.S. Customs and Border Protection last year rescued almost 4,000 people. The Black Hawk plays a big part of that,” Stonehouse told Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-hawk-helicopters-return-to-el-paso-border

It is a war zone; it's called US border patrol against the drug cartel!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 11:00:11 pm »
From the article:
"They’re getting mixed reactions down in El Paso, Texas, as some say they are making the town feel like a war zone."

It IS "a war zone".
A war is on along the entire border for the future of America.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 05:05:48 am »
El Paso PD doesn't have helicopters? No Life Flight helos? Buncha whiners wanting to make the Border Patrol less effective.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 11:22:49 pm »
El Paso PD doesn't have helicopters? No Life Flight helos? Buncha whiners wanting to make the Border Patrol less effective.
Less than five miles from me is Joint forces training base Los Alamitos, CA.

"The US Navy purchased the land at Los Alamitos for the Naval Air Station in 1940." The 40th Aviation Brigade operates about 30 helicopters including OH-58C Scouts, UH-1H Hueys and UH-60 Blackhawks. Numerous C-12 aircraft assigned to the US Army Reserve are also stationed at the airfield.

For the last 22 years I have been in the flight/glide path for fighter jets, cargo planes and helicopters of every stripe including Chinooks, Ospreys and even Air Force One when they use the base and not once was I fearful of the area being turned into a war zone! Hell it's awesome when the fighter jets make low runs over the apartments I now live in on their way to the beach for the air show.

I thought people in Texas were supposed to be tough. I guess it's just as bad to me to make generalizations about Texans as for others to make generalizations about Californians :pondering:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 11:28:08 pm »
GT Hawk wrote:
"I thought people in Texas were supposed to be tough. I guess it's just as bad to me to make generalizations about Texans as for others to make generalizations about Californians"

Texas is changing:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 11:31:32 pm »
GT Hawk wrote:
"I thought people in Texas were supposed to be tough. I guess it's just as bad to me to make generalizations about Texans as for others to make generalizations about Californians"

Texas is changing:

Not only is TX changing but the demographics of many states are changing.  I know everyone thing that Trump's re-election should be a cake walk -- but considering the change in demographics, it's going to be anything but.  I know most in here disagree with me, but TX is up for grabs as well as FL.  He loses either of those and it will be game over.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.