Author Topic: VIDEO: Anti-Gun Delegate Tries to Describe Virginia Assault Weapons Ban  (Read 1072 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
While speaking at a public meeting, the delegate from Northern Virginia, or NoVa, spews his “knowledge” of so-called assault weapons. It’s important we note his knowledge, as Levine authored and introduced HB 961, which would prohibit the sale and transport and possession of a wide class of semi-automatic firearms, silencers and more.

Levine wants to take away the AR-15, and most anything like it, from Virginians. And as he begins to explain his reasoning, you can actually hear what we can assume are pro-gun folks snickering at his comments. What else can you do but laugh in the face of such dumbfounding ignorance from an elected official.

“In terms of the difference of the guns, the heart of the difference is how you hold the gun,” Levine said. “It makes it a semi-automatic. Meaning you can shoot with each finger, not like a bolt-action.”

Uh, what?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2020/01/virginia-assault-weapons-ban-mark-levine/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Anti-Gun Delegate Tries to Describe Virginia Assault Weapons Ban
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 11:52:05 am »
Breathtaking ignorance and misconception.  9999hair out0000
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 12:08:00 pm »
Breathtaking ignorance and misconception.  9999hair out0000

I just have to wonder what kind of alternate universe some of these people live in where what this guy said about guns...is considered factual and is a well though out argument.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 01:55:40 pm »
I just have to wonder what kind of alternate universe some of these people live in where what this guy said about guns...is considered factual and is a well though out argument.
Unfortunately, there is a segment of society which is entirely ignorant of firearms, who get their "information", replete with error and dripping with ignorance, from people who speak authoritatively despite not having a clue what they are talking about. (I don't think the speaker even knows enough to ask good questions in order to find out. )

Between the "red hot magazine" and shooting with every finger, I sadly realized this wasn't parody, but a real world scenario that surpasses any attempt at satire.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 02:11:53 pm »
Unfortunately, there is a segment of society which is entirely ignorant of firearms, who get their "information", replete with error and dripping with ignorance, from people who speak authoritatively despite not having a clue what they are talking about. (I don't think the speaker even knows enough to ask good questions in order to find out. )

Between the "red hot magazine" and shooting with every finger, I sadly realized this wasn't parody, but a real world scenario that surpasses any attempt at satire.

Well one thing we know for sure now after seeing that video...intelligence isn't a prerequisite for Michael Bloomberg giving you a pile of cash to push his anti-gun agenda.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 02:18:00 pm »
Well one thing we know for sure now after seeing that video...intelligence isn't a prerequisite for Michael Bloomberg giving you a pile of cash to push his anti-gun agenda.
He's buying votes, not brains.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 04:28:27 pm »
Our tax dollars pay this morons salary. He owes us a refund.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 07:03:46 pm »
I have come to the conclusion that savants aside, wealth and intelligence are not necessarily found in the same location. That isn't saying that some wealthy people don't know a lot a bout how to make money, just that they know bugger-all about much of anything else.

C S Lewis