Author Topic: Watch: Pete Buttigieg Vows to Free 74K Drug Traffickers from Federal Prison  (Read 214 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Watch: Pete Buttigieg Vows to Free 74K Drug Traffickers from Federal Prison

During ABC News’s 2020 Democrat Debate, Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, vowed to free all drug dealers and drug traffickers from federal prison in the midst of the opioid crisis.

“What I’ve called for is that incarceration should no longer be the response to drug possession,” Buttigieg said when asked about his stance on dealing with the nation’s opioid crisis.

“Again, what I’m calling for is that we end the use of incarceration as a response … this does not mean that it would be lawful to produce or distribute those kinds of harmful drugs,” Buttigieg continued.

Currently, there are nearly 74,000 drug offenders in federal prison — more than 99 percent of which are convicted drug traffickers and drug dealers. Those accused of drug trafficking often plead down to drug possession to secure lesser sentences.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/07/watch-pete-buttigieg-vows-to-free-74k-drug-traffickers-from-federal-prison/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Watch: Pete Buttigieg Vows to Free 74K Drug Traffickers from Federal Prison

What do you call 74,000 prisoners let out of fed prison all at once?

Prospective boyfriends for Buttigeig and a shower soap dropping jubilee.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.