Author Topic: ‘We will bring the fire’: 'Squad' member Ayanna Pressley threatens those who ‘don’t see the light’  (Read 381 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We will bring the fire’: 'Squad' member Ayanna Pressley threatens those who ‘don’t see the light’
by Spencer Neale
 | February 07, 2020 04:34 PM

Rep. Ayanna Pressley said she intends to "bring the fire" if Americans don't adopt her political ideology during a conversation with NPR's Democracy Now as part of the nonprofit organization Rising Majority's conversation with "the Squad."

"As I said when we were at the border, we're going to keep telling and elevating these stories with the hopes that you will see the light," said Pressley. "And if you don't see the light, then we will bring the fire. That's just how it progresses."

Pressley made the comments in a panel discussion at Howard University in Washington with Reps. Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Rashida Tlaib, all Democrats. Each of the members has vocalized frustration with President Trump's immigration policies, with Ocasio-Cortez comparing the border detention centers to "concentration camps."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/we-will-bring-the-fire-squad-member-ayanna-pressley-threatens-those-who-dont-see-the-light
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That's it, Ayanna!

Chris Matthews is off my 'list'.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

The president kind of hinted how he's going to define the Democrats during the 2020 election cycle during his SOTU speech.

Individuals such as this will give him the ammo.

It will be similar to how Reagan defined the "San Francisco Democrats" during the 1984 election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So are they threatening to burn down all our houses?

Burn us at the stake?

One thing about fire Ms. Pressley.....

There's always someone out there with a bigger torch, and right now I  see your statement as a threat of violence.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
‘We will bring the fire’: 'Squad' member Ayanna Pressley threatens those who ‘don’t see the light’
by Spencer Neale
 | February 07, 2020 04:34 PM

Rep. Ayanna Pressley said she intends to "bring the fire" if Americans don't adopt her political ideology during a conversation with NPR's Democracy Now as part of the nonprofit organization Rising Majority's conversation with "the Squad."

"As I said when we were at the border, we're going to keep telling and elevating these stories with the hopes that you will see the light," said Pressley. "And if you don't see the light, then we will bring the fire. That's just how it progresses."

Come show ME "the light" bitch,and see how well that works out for you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Come show ME "the light" bitch,and see how well that works out for you.

@sneakypete

It just kills me, seeing and hearing these turds talking so tough.  Their concept of war is relegated to a millenial's view from a joy stick and 60" TV screen.  When the SHTF, watch the cowardly left soil their pants in fear.  They'll be scattering like rats.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

It just kills me, seeing and hearing these turds talking so tough.  Their concept of war is relegated to a millenial's view from a joy stick and 60" TV screen.  When the SHTF, watch the cowardly left soil their pants in fear.  They'll be scattering like rats.

@catfish1957

Believe it or not,but even a mild-mannered guy like me has had run-ins with radical bitch lesbians. Mine were all in the 70's or 80's and I mostly laughed at them when they were talking trash,right up to the time they offered to kick my ass. I then told the "bad bitches" that threatened me to "Go ahead,take your first shot. I will even stand here and let you throw the punch. Better make it a good one though,because if you don't knock me out I WILL be removing your head from your shoulders. You want to act and talk like a man,so I will treat you like a man."

For some odd reason every single one of them seemed to lose all their enthusiasm for punching out a man. Go figure.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Woke Spice is trying to flex...how cute.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Only a matter of time with her, and AOC too, until the Muslim 'squad' members get their brothers to grab these women, wrap them up in a burka, and chop their clitoris off. Now you are really 'one of us!'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

@catfish1957

Believe it or not,but even a mild-mannered guy like me has had run-ins with radical bitch lesbians. Mine were all in the 70's or 80's and I mostly laughed at them when they were talking trash,right up to the time they offered to kick my ass. I then told the "bad bitches" that threatened me to "Go ahead,take your first shot. I will even stand here and let you throw the punch. Better make it a good one though,because if you don't knock me out I WILL be removing your head from your shoulders. You want to act and talk like a man,so I will treat you like a man."

For some odd reason every single one of them seemed to lose all their enthusiasm for punching out a man. Go figure.
"For some odd reason every single one of them seemed to lose all their enthusiasm for punching out a man."

I don't know why they didn't try. It's easy for a woman to punch out a man.
I've seen 100 lbs dripping wet females on tv and the movies easily knock out 250 lb muscle men.
I watched "The Americans" and the slight female Russian spy easily kicked the rear ends of numerous much larger males. She was even thrown against a wall a number of times, and still quickly got up and punched out the muscular male who was twice her weight with  no problem.
Actually, I believe many American women are going to get the (sad) surprise of their lives if they think they can punch out adult males because they see it in the movies and on tv.

I've been punched several times by different females who were really trying to hurt me. One was mad because of something I said about eating horses for dinner. She loved horses.
One was a crazy girl friend who had a foul temper when she woke up in the morning and would sometimes just start hitting me.
I didn't hit back, I just laughed at them.
Their punches were like what you'd get from a five year old boy.
 (Unless it was my brother's five year old boy....he punched me in my chest one time when I was visiting when I wasn't expecting it. He had a punch like a Missouri mule. Hurt like hell. I just smiled at him.)