Author Topic: The Best Is Yet To Come - Trump 2020  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Best Is Yet To Come - Trump 2020
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2020, 11:14:31 pm »
That's not what he said.  He said he asked who they had.  They had 4 and he said he interviewed Josh and decided he didn't want to hear from the rest because he was the one.

You say you don't believe him, and everything he says is a lie, so why do you believe this?  I didn't when I heard him say it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2020, 11:46:25 pm »
Why are you so angry?
--------------------
Indeed all are entitled to any opinion.
However when any POTUS make a fool of himself, I react.
Apparently some have little interest.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 11:51:12 pm by Absalom »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2020, 11:52:39 pm »
--------------------
Indeed all are entitled to any opinion.
However when any POTUS make a fool of himself, I react.
Apparently some have little interest.

Whataryagonna do when you're surrounded by idiots, right?  We're so glad you decided to slum it around us rubes. *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2020, 11:53:33 pm »
I’ve given up caring what republican/conservative critics have to say about President Trump. They have plenty of company on the left with democrats.

You can attack Trump all you want, but you can’t remake his accomplishments—those are on the books—and you can’t separate his supporters from him; he has the loyalty of a majority of republicans and conservatives and many independents, some democrats, including blacks, Hispanics and women.

And now the biggest problem for his critics is that impeachment was the turning point for his re-election, his support has reached critical mass. And short of his shooting someone on 5th Avenue, he will be re-elected.

Being angry and upset for the next five years while the president racks up accomplishments—and, you know he will—seems like a bad idea to me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2020, 11:53:44 pm »
:facepalm2:

@libertybele

Buy them books,send them to school,and they eat the books.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2020, 11:57:04 pm »
@libertybele

Buy them books,send them to school,and they eat the books.

That's because we don't have paste they can eat anymore.   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2020, 11:57:34 pm »
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:01:13 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2020, 12:00:05 am »
You say you don't believe him, and everything he says is a lie, so why do you believe this?  I didn't when I heard him say it.

Oh, come on.  If he was lying someone would say it.   But it does bring images of Trump controlling the entire party.  Appointing is more like it when other Republicans don't even have a chance to compete.  He said it, and I believe that.

I guess he was Steve Bannon's boy.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:21:29 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2020, 12:23:31 am »
I didn't know that President Trump gets to hand pick who runs for Senate.  According to Trump he interviewed the candidates for Senate in Missouri and told them he didn't want to interview the other candidates because Josh Hawley was the one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03BWInC6xvk

1:38

Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread.

The topic  - The Best IS Yet to Come!!!!!    :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2020, 12:23:57 am »
That's because we don't have paste they can eat anymore.   :laugh:

Truth!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2020, 12:29:36 am »
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread.

The topic  - The Best IS Yet to Come!!!!!    :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Or it could be the worst.  I think that was completely on topic.  Because it isn't the best when one person is allowed to control state elections.

that is exactly how dictatorships are built.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:31:04 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2020, 12:29:50 am »
3 Years of Accomplishments!!!!!    :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsrUzPXrygQ

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2020, 12:32:15 am »
3 Years of Accomplishments!!!!!    :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsrUzPXrygQ

3 years of increasing debt.  4th quarter accomplishments. :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2020, 12:37:32 am »
Full transcript of Trump's State of the Union Speech (it seems some may have missed a thing or two)

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trumps-state-union-address/

Offline Absalom

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2020, 01:27:10 am »
Whataryagonna do when you're surrounded by idiots, right?  We're so glad you decided to slum it around us rubes. *****rollingeyes*****
-----------------------------
Cyber,
I have neither said nor implied that I am surround by idiots/rubes (your words).
What motivates my negative reaction to Trump's compulsive/continuous malarkey is a simple reality.
Those who cannot/will not control their mouth wear out their welcome sooner/later. Ask your mate.
Trump has nine month to go. Let's see if he can get past the goal line w/o driving plain people
completely nuts!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2020, 01:38:59 am »
Cyber,
I have neither said nor implied that I am surround by idiots/rubes (your words).
What motivates my negative reaction to Trump's compulsive/continuous malarkey is a simple reality.
Those who cannot/will not control their mouth wear out their welcome sooner/later. Ask your mate.
Trump has nine month to go. Let's see if he can get past the goal line w/o driving plain people
completely nuts!!!

That broad on The View said he's drivin her nuts this week, and it occurs to me that driving them nuts is a valid political tactic.

From one non-rube to another... :beer: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2020, 03:03:06 am »
Cyber,
completely nuts!!!

Yes indeed and I'll leave it at that.   :silly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2020, 03:10:23 am »
Trump's accomplishments are many.  One of his most important accomplishments is energy independence. 

...."Thanks to our bold regulatory reduction campaign, the United States has become the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world, by far. With the tremendous progress we have made over the past 3 years, America is now energy independent, and energy jobs, like so many elements of our country, are at a record high. We are doing numbers that no one would have thought possible just 3 years ago....."

Amen, Mr. President, Amen!!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2020, 03:15:17 am »
Cyber,
completely nuts!!!

I once thought like that as well but have come to realize that Trump is driving EXACTLY the right people nuts (actually more nuts than they already were if that is possible) and I say more power to him!  Give'um hell Mr President.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2020, 03:58:16 am »
--------------------
Indeed all are entitled to any opinion. However when any POTUS make a fool of himself, I react.

@Absalom   Any clear thinking, rational human can see the POTUS has not made a fool of himself.  He has not only withstood the fires of four years of political hell, he has triumphed.

So, I ask again:  Why are you so angry?   Could it be because you WANT the President to make a fool of himself and it frosts your privates that he doesn't?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2020, 04:27:04 am »
@Absalom   Any clear thinking, rational human can see the POTUS has not made a fool of himself.  He has not only withstood the fires of four years of political hell, he has triumphed.

So, I ask again:  Why are you so angry?   Could it be because you WANT the President to make a fool of himself and it frosts your privates that he doesn't?

Four years of political hell that he brought upon himself and dragged us all into. 

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2020, 04:45:45 am »
Four years of political hell that he brought upon himself and dragged us all into.

I am sorry to the forum ... but I have never watched one of your Chosen Daughrer anti-freedom screeds where I did NOT want to do this:

SLAP!

YOU ... YOU ... are an enemy to our cause   You are.    You only know YOURSELF and you don't know "right from wrong".  F

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2020, 04:58:45 am »
I am sorry to the forum ... but I have never watched one of your Chosen Daughrer anti-freedom screeds where I did NOT want to do this:

SLAP!

YOU ... YOU ... are an enemy to our cause   You are.    You only know YOURSELF and you don't know "right from wrong".  F

No fighting in the war room!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2020, 05:00:38 am »

SLAP!

Really?  Why are so many Trump associates in prison or going to prison then?  Did they know right from wrong?  Flynn, Parnas, Fruman, Manafort, Cohen...………

There isn't any clear right from wrong in D.C.  Only self absorbed politicians fighting not to be exposed for who they are.  Trump was pushed as the non politician but he recently admitted that he had always been a politician in his post acquittal presser.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 05:03:51 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2020, 05:00:44 am »
That's not what he said.  He said he asked who they had.  They had 4 and he said he interviewed Josh and decided he didn't want to hear from the rest because he was the one.

Everyone knows Trump embellishes a tad.  OTOH... you don't believe Trump has any influence on the RNC of our slate of candidates?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.