Author Topic: Trump says Mulvaney will stay on as chief of staff  (Read 187 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says Mulvaney will stay on as chief of staff
« on: February 07, 2020, 05:39:05 pm »
Trump says Mulvaney will stay on as chief of staff
By Morgan Chalfant - 02/07/20 12:26 PM EST

President Trump said Friday that Mick Mulvaney will remain on as his chief of staff, dismissing talk of his potential ouster.

“I have a great relationship with Mick,” Trump told reporters at the White House before departing for a speech in North Carolina, calling a report about his expected ouster “false.”

CNN reported earlier Friday that Mulvaney had fallen out of favor with Trump and the top aide's tenure in the White House was in question now that the impeachment proceedings had wrapped up.

The report said Trump was considering replacing Mulvaney with retiring Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), one of his top allies on Capitol Hill.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/482023-trump-says-mulvaney-will-stay-on-as-chief-of-staff
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump says Mulvaney will stay on as chief of staff
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 05:40:08 pm »
Excellent news!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien