Author Topic: White House considering plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman: report  (Read 277 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House considering plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman: report
By David Aaro | Fox News

The White House is reportedly weighing options to dismiss Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council (NSC) in an effort to shrink its foreign policy bureaucracy, a report said.

Bloomberg reported that the White House plans to frame it as part of an NSC staff downsizing, not a retaliation. Vindman gave testimony last year during President Donald Trump's impeachment proceedings.

Vindman was an important witness for the Democrats in July and raised concerns over Trump's phone call with Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-deciding-considering-plan-to-dismiss-aide-who-testified-against-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: White House considering plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman: report
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 02:56:25 pm »
Probably a mistake.  Better to strip him of his clearance and give him a job with a broom closet for an office.  This is how it's done in the Corporate world the President hails from.

The twin brother who leaked the Bolton manuscript should be outright fired for cause, if it can be proved he did it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 09:26:36 pm »
Probably a mistake.  Better to strip him of his clearance and give him a job with a broom closet for an office.  This is how it's done in the Corporate world the President hails from.

The twin brother who leaked the Bolton manuscript should be outright fired for cause, if it can be proved he did it.

@Cyber Liberty

In complete agreement  on this one. Fire him,and that makes him a hero. Put him to work as a flunky parking cars in the basement,and let him quit.

In a FAIR world,the SOB would be on trial for treason as well as dereliction of duty,but we don't live in a fair world.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 09:37:21 pm »
Sweet!  Did you post a thread on that? @Bigun

No, @Cyber Liberty Just added it to existing threads on the subject that I am aware of.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 09:38:38 pm »
Ok,now that they have taken that unfortunate step,they have no choice but to put him and his brother on trial for treason,and conduct unbecoming an officer in the US Army"

You either go all the way with something,or YOU end up looking like the loser.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 09:39:54 pm »
Ok,now that they have taken that unfortunate step,they have no choice but to put him and his brother on trial for treason,and conduct unbecoming an officer in the US Army"

"Go big, or Go home!"
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 09:49:40 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2020, 09:50:23 pm »

:yowsa: Absolutely!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.