Author Topic: Pelosi confuses Article II with Second Amendment in criticism of Trump  (Read 231 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Washington Examiner by Kerry Picket February 06, 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi intended to fling one of her routine barbs at President Trump over remarks he made referencing Article II of the Constitution but stumbled and called it the Second Amendment instead.

When asked if she would support House committee chairmen sending subpoenas for former White House national security adviser John Bolton to testify, the California Democrat replied that Trump should be held to oversight.

“Our purpose in all of this, in addition to holding him accountable, so he stops doing what he’s doing and no future president thinks she or he could have liberty to take us away from a republic if you can keep it to a Second Amendment enables me to do whatever I want — no. That’s not what our Constitution is about," Pelosi said at her weekly press conference on Thursday after suggesting that Trump was drugged up.

More: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-goofs-up-trump-criticism-confusing-article-ii-with-second-amendment

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Pelosi confuses Article II with Second Amendment in criticism of Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 01:50:35 pm »
Just more incoherent gibberish from the senile imbecile. As usual...
It is insane for Pelosi to say anyone else is 'on drugs'.
She better be on some strong meds. If she's not, then she has bigger problems than she knows.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.