Author Topic: Black Staffers Say Warren Used Them As Tokens For Votes  (Read 277 times)

rangerrebew

Black Staffers Say Warren Used Them As Tokens For Votes
« on: February 07, 2020, 12:15:38 pm »
Black Staffers Say Warren Used Them As Tokens For Votes

It looks like Warren has a problem keeping her campaign staff diverse. Half a dozen black folks have left her campaign as they feel she only has them around for appearances. This from the candidate that wants to make sure the White House is diverse.

“A half-dozen women of color have departed Elizabeth Warren’s Nevada campaign in the run-up to the state’s caucuses with complaints of a toxic work environment in which minorities felt tokenized and senior leadership was at loggerheads.

The six staffers have left the roughly 70-person Nevada team since November, during a critical stretch of the race. Three of them said they felt marginalized by the campaign, a situation they said didn’t change or worsened after they took their concerns to their superiors or to human resources staff.

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/black-staffers-say-warrens-used-them-as-tokens-for-votes/

rangerrebew

Re: Black Staffers Say Warren Used Them As Tokens For Votes
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 12:18:40 pm »
I have to wonder about the timing as to whether they were paid by the DNC, Soros, or some other money PAC, to throw her under the bus so democrats could have the candidate of THEIR choice, not the voters.  After all, Pencil Neck did say voters weren't capable of making a wise choice.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 12:47:17 pm »
I have to wonder about the timing as to whether they were paid by the DNC, Soros, or some other money PAC, to throw her under the bus so democrats could have the candidate of THEIR choice, not the voters.  After all, Pencil Neck did say voters weren't capable of making a wise choice.
You may be right... the question is, where would warrens voters go?  biden?

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 12:57:14 pm »
You may be right... the question is, where would warrens voters go?  biden?

It looks like Biden's campaign might well be in dire straits by NV, so there could be something to that.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 01:16:24 pm »

Or it may be that she may  hypocritical as hell, and speaks with wapum forked tongue.  22chief

This bitch falsified her heritage so she could bump a "real" Native American from a law school spot.  What makes you think she wouldn't have the same level of empathy towards these people?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 01:51:57 pm »
That's exactly how all Democrats see blacks.  Just useful idiots to be exploited for power.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 09:34:23 pm »
Say you are lying!

I refuse to believe such an honorable and trustworthy woman as Liawatha could do such a thing!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 09:37:34 pm »
Say you are lying!

I refuse to believe such an honorable and trustworthy woman as Liawatha could do such a thing!

Her spirit guide is the sacred wooden buffalo (nickel that is).
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA