Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren apologizes after 6 women of color quit her Nevada campaign  (Read 241 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fox News
By Andrew O'Reilly
6 Hours Ago

Sen. Elizabeth Warren apologized Thursday night after six staffers of color working in the early-voting state of Nevada left her campaign amid complaints of feeling tokenized and having to deal with a toxic work environment.

The staffers, all women, have all left Warren’s 70-person Nevada team since November, with three of them saying they felt marginalized and that their grievances were not addressed despite taking them to their superiors or to human resources staff, Politico reported Thursday.

“During the time I was employed with Nevada for Warren, there was definitely something wrong with the culture,” Megan Lewis, a field organizer who joined the campaign in May and departed in December, told Politico. “I filed a complaint with HR, but the follow-up I received left me feeling as though I needed to make myself smaller or change who I was to fit into the office culture.”

(more)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/women-of-color-quit-elizabeth-warrens-campaign-in-nevada-report

These staffers, with Warren and Sanders, are starting to realize that Democrats are full of crap.
Warren campaign marginalizes women and minorities.
Sanders refuses to pay more than minimum wage and refuses health care coverage.
This is what Democrats are. Democrat "rules" only apply to everyone else. But not to them.
We see this all the time.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 05:11:52 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.