Author Topic: The Real Reason For Nancy's Anger  (Read 6764 times)

Offline mrclose

The Real Reason For Nancy's Anger
« on: February 07, 2020, 02:09:36 am »

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: The Real Reason For Nancy's Anger
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 02:30:49 am »
I thought it was funny how she planned to do this at the end, they caught her pre-ripping the notes just enough to make it easy to finish it. Drama queen harpy... that lied about it being spontaneous. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 02:33:09 am »
I thought it was funny how she planned to do this at the end, they caught her pre-ripping the notes just enough to make it easy to finish it. Drama queen harpy... that lied about it being spontaneous.

She looked off the chain today.

I think he’s driving her insane.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 02:42:25 am »

Maybe the Pubs will learn the formula for dealing with the Rats, don't back down attack.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 02:48:07 am »

Not a long drive at all.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 02:50:05 am »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 02:50:17 am »

I could really see Trump do that...  :silly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 02:52:32 am »

Yep.  Trump now lives in her head 24/7.  She brought it all on herself. :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2020, 02:54:49 am »
Maybe the Pubs will learn the formula for dealing with the Rats, don't back down attack.

I wonder if any of those who constantly decry Trump’s lack of ‘decorum’ are beginning to see why having a president who doesn’t act with ‘class’ like a Bush or a Dole has its advantages.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2020, 06:43:23 am »
I wonder if any of those who constantly decry Trump’s lack of ‘decorum’ are beginning to see why having a president who doesn’t act with ‘class’ like a Bush or a Dole has its advantages.

No. And Reagan is that benchmark, not Bush or Dole.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2020, 08:51:52 am »

Not likely.  She has always been insane.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2020, 02:32:09 pm »
Pelosi was angry precisely because Trump's SOTU wasn't confrontational.  They wanted him to be angry and defiant so they could portray him as unhinged, and want nothing more than to keep impeachment alive.  By giving a speech in which he completely ignored impeachment, he undermined their entire strategy and left them swinging at air.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2020, 02:49:34 pm »

We are all entitled to our own opinion. But none of us are entitled to speak for anyone else without permission.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2020, 02:57:03 pm »
We are all entitled to our own opinion. But none of us are entitled to speak for anyone else without permission.

You asked:

I replied.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2020, 03:00:32 pm »
You asked:
I replied.

Right. You answered for all never trumpers.

It would have been more accurate if you'd said 'I haven't', but I would've easily guessed that.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 03:01:44 pm by skeeter »

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2020, 03:01:09 pm »
Not a long drive at all.

Just a short putt?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2020, 03:02:48 pm »

Reagan had an opponent in Tip O'Neil who understood the rules of the road at that time.  Gingrich also understood the rules, but when the Rats regained control of the House in 2006 it was a new ball game, with new rules enabled by Bush 43's giving up.  It's OK to want to return to the pre-2006 rules, but the Rats have tasted being on the upper end of tyranny and aren't about to give that up until they are utterly destroyed.  Until then, it's war.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2020, 03:03:20 pm »

It would have been more accurate if you'd said 'I haven't', but I would've easily guessed that.

My statement was my own, and no, I did not indicate that I was answering for anyone else but me.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2020, 03:05:45 pm »
Reagan had an opponent in Tip O'Neil who understood the rules of the road at that time.  Gingrich also understood the rules, but when the Rats regained control of the House in 2006 it was a new ball game, with new rules enabled by Bush 43's giving up.  It's OK to want to return to the pre-2006 rules, but the Rats have tasted being on the upper end of tyranny and aren't about to give that up until they are utterly destroyed.  Until then, it's war.

Nah. They reamed on Reagan just as much - And he didn't back down, nor did he need to act like a boorish ass. This fight has been the very same my whole life.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2020, 03:32:43 pm »
Nah. They reamed on Reagan just as much - And he didn't back down, nor did he need to act like a boorish ass. This fight has been the very same my whole life.

^^^^^^^
  This
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2020, 04:06:06 pm »

Really?  So, Reagan was Impeached for Iran-Contra?  I missed that part.... :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2020, 04:07:10 pm »
^^^^^^^
  This

Nope.  The analogy is incomplete, see my post above.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2020, 04:54:05 pm »

Here we go again...sigh.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2020, 05:05:02 pm »
Really?  So, Reagan was Impeached for Iran-Contra?  I missed that part.... :shrug:

They came right to the threshold. And they harried him otherwise the entire time.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2020, 05:07:39 pm »
Pelosi was angry precisely because Trump's SOTU wasn't confrontational.  They wanted him to be angry and defiant so they could portray him as unhinged, and want nothing more than to keep impeachment alive.  By giving a speech in which he completely ignored impeachment, he undermined their entire strategy and left them swinging at air.
Yep. Without pushback, her anger feels no force to her, so she's likely to overextend. The mask is slipping every day.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis