Author Topic: Ukraine ‘Bombshell’ Will Explode in Democratic Faces  (Read 323 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Ukraine ‘Bombshell’ Will Explode in Democratic Faces
They have far more to lose from the “whistleblower” scandal than does the president.

by David Catron
September 23, 2019, 12:03 AM

The Democrats increasingly resemble those wannabe jihadis who blow themselves to rags by mishandling homemade explosives. Their animus for President Trump is such that they consistently underestimate the danger to themselves presented by “bombshell” revelations when managed with insufficient care. The already questionable credibility of Elizabeth Warren was recently damaged when, based on a now-debunked New York Times story, she precipitously demanded the impeachment of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. A similarly impulsive Democratic response to the “explosive” claims made by an anonymous intelligence official about a telephone conversation between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky will inevitably explode in their faces.

Joe Biden is particularly vulnerable on this score. The substance of the call involved Trump’s request for an investigation into the business dealings of Biden’s son, Hunter, according to the “whistleblower.” The erstwhile VP is extraordinarily foolish to draw further attention to a son who has long been suspected of improperly leveraging his father’s prominent role in Ukrainian relations with the United States. Biden, however, is not exactly renowned for his critical thinking skills. Consequently, he responded defensively to a reporter’s question about his son’s Ukrainian activities during at a Saturday event in Iowa by calling for an investigation into the whistleblower’s accusation: “You should be looking at Trump.… Why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader?”

This is rich, considering that Biden has bragged in public about using his own position in the Obama administration to get a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. In 2018, Biden spoke to a meeting of the Council on Foreign Relations and boasted that he had threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees from Ukraine if Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin wasn’t immediately canned: “I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’” The ostensible reason for this heavy-handed pressure to get rid of Shokin was the man’s corruption. Presumably, it was just a coincidence that this particular prosecutor was planning an investigation into Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian company for which Hunter Biden worked as a “consultant.”

more
https://spectator.org/ukraine-bombshell-will-explode-in-democratic-faces/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Ukraine ‘Bombshell’ Will Explode in Democratic Faces
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 07:44:22 pm »
Guess who else pops up in this.

Well what do you know?/ I do believe that is Senator "I served in Vietnam" Blumenthal

The Blumenthal Burisma Connection

Steve Hilton, a Fox News commentator who over the weekend had connected some Burisma corruption dots, had this to say about Connecticut U.S. Senator Dick Blumenthal’s association with the tangled knot of corruption in Ukraine: “We cross-referenced the Senate co-sponsors of Ed Markey's Ukraine gas bill with the list of Democrats whom Burisma lobbyist, David Leiter, routinely gave money to and found another one -- one of the most sanctimonious of them all, actually -- Sen. Richard Blumenthal."...

https://donpesci.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-blumenthal-burisma-connection.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Ukraine ‘Bombshell’ Will Explode in Democratic Faces
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 01:47:48 am »
Let's not limit this to Democrats.

What about Romney?  Has to be some reason he was the sole Republican to vote to remove

FLASHBACK: Top Romney Advisor Served on Board of Burisma with Hunter Biden
https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashback-top-romney-advisor-served-on-board-of-burisma-with-hunter-biden/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington