Author Topic: Found You, Lie-awatha: Warren Hides Behind Staffer After Realizing She's Being Filmed Getting Off a  (Read 182 times)

rangerrebew

Found You, Lie-awatha: Warren Hides Behind Staffer After Realizing She's Being Filmed Getting Off a Private Jet
By Megan Fox February 5, 2020
chat comments

It looks like Elizabeth Warren doesn't want anyone to know she's jetting around the country the way the super-rich do: in a private jet. The supporter of the New Green Deal — which would tear down skyscrapers and make us all ride bicycles or something — quickly dodged behind her staffer to stay out of the cameraman's view. Too late, dear, we see you, you hypocritical jet-setting fraud!

There's no other reason for her to be dodging a camera unless she doesn't want to face criticism for jetting around like Leo DiCaprio while telling the rest of us to reduce our carbon footprint or we're all going to die in floods, fires, hurricanes, and earthquakes! Up yours, lady. I don't care if Warren takes a jet to the grocery store, but I sure do care when she's out there telling me I have to make my house colder in the winter to reduce carbon emissions while she's using up more energy in one day than my entire town does in a week. This kind of stuff is what earned her the nickname "Lie-awatha."

https://pjmedia.com/election/found-you-lie-awatha-elizabeth-warren-hides-behind-staffer-when-filmed-getting-off-private-jet/