Author Topic: ‘It made me angry’: Ted Cruz blows up at ‘disgusting’ Nancy Pelosi for ripping up Trump’s speech  (Read 381 times)

Offline libertybele

‘It made me angry’: Ted Cruz blows up at ‘disgusting’ Nancy Pelosi for ripping up Trump’s speech

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) asserted on Tuesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and her fellow Democrats have “contempt” for America because they disagreed with President Donald Trump’s State of the Union Address.

Moments after Pelosi was seen ripping up an advanced copy of the president’s speech, Cruz made a complaint to Fox New host Sean Hannity.

“It culminated at that moment at the end when Pelosi ripped that speech,” Cruz ranted. “It was disgusting. I was sitting 50 feet away from her and it made me angry.”.........

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/it-made-me-angry-ted-cruz-blows-up-at-disgusting-nancy-pelosi-for-ripping-up-trumps-speech/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
My guess is that was preplanned, and it ended up looking so completely out of place because Trump didn't go negative at all.  Everything was positive, so Pelosi ends up looking even more like a bitter old witch than usual because she got vicious over a speech that wasn't confrontational at all.

What Trump did last night reminded me of that trick when you get in a pushing match with someone, then suddenly give way and they fall down because there was no more resistance, and they've lost their balance.  He baited them with leaks that this was going to be his big revenge for impeachment, and that he'd blast them.  Then he comes out and gives a very positive, forward looking speech, and they were left completely off balance.  I imagine they're still trying to figure out today exactly how they were caught so off-guard, and how to recover.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My guess is that was preplanned, and it ended up looking so completely out of place because Trump didn't go negative at all.  Everything was positive, so Pelosi ends up looking even more like a bitter old witch than usual because she got vicious over a speech that wasn't confrontational at all.

What Trump did last night reminded me of that trick when you get in a pushing match with someone, then suddenly give way and they fall down because there was no more resistance, and they've lost their balance.  He baited them with leaks that this was going to be his big revenge for impeachment, and that he'd blast them.  Then he comes out and gives a very positive, forward looking speech, and they were left completely off balance.  I imagine they're still trying to figure out today exactly how they were caught so off-guard, and how to recover.

Gee, you'd almost think Trump "knew" she was going to pull some shit.  He sure has grown in this job.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Gee, you'd almost think Trump "knew" she was going to pull some shit.  He sure has grown in this job.

Yes he has evolved into a great leader with the ability to remain cool, calm and collected while shaking up his adversaries. Who would have thought?

As we sat and watched Nancy rip up the speech last night, she truly looked like a little girl throwing a tantrum because she didn't get her way.  She made an absolute fool of herself last night in front of millions of people. To those paying attention, she also made a fool out of herself for the way she handled the impeachment process.

She's lost her strength over the far left in her party and she's lost credibility.  What a perfect way to end a career!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 01:06:30 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"‘It made me angry’: Ted Cruz blows up at ‘disgusting’ Nancy Pelosi for ripping up Trump’s speech"

Don't get angry.
Get EVEN.

Video of Ms. Nancy tearin' up the speech will make a great campaign commercial or two come election time.

Juxtapose that image against audio of Trump's state-of-the-union speech.

You can't make this kinda thing up -- seize the opportunity...!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 02:08:41 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"Gee, you'd almost think Trump "knew" she was going to pull some shit.  He sure has grown in this job."

Look at it this way:
He couldn't have elicited a better response from Pelosi if he had PAID her to do that stunt!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"Gee, you'd almost think Trump "knew" she was going to pull some shit.  He sure has grown in this job."

Look at it this way:
He couldn't have elicited a better response from Pelosi if he had PAID her to do that stunt!

I'm beginning to think he enjoys the job.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm beginning to think he enjoys the job.

Definately the part that allows him to troll Nancy and her legion.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Night Hides Not

The Botox made her do it.

I'm now in favor of age limits on elected officials. Let's start with 75 years of age. Yeah, I know Trump is almost there, too, but the craven attempts to hold on to power by these septuagenarians and octogenarians is impeding our progress as a nation.

I don't fault the Founding Fathers for not being able to foresee the need for term limits. They never anticipated one making a career out of "public service", and encouraged by the invention of central air conditioning.

The last year Congress got its work done on time? That's easy, the year before central air was installed in the Capitol.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Botox made her do it.

I'm now in favor of age limits on elected officials. Let's start with 75 years of age. Yeah, I know Trump is almost there, too, but the craven attempts to hold on to power by these septuagenarians and octogenarians is impeding our progress as a nation.

I don't fault the Founding Fathers for not being able to foresee the need for term limits. They never anticipated one making a career out of "public service", and encouraged by the invention of central air conditioning.

The last year Congress got its work done on time? That's easy, the year before central air was installed in the Capitol.
Botox, hell I want to know who pinned her eyes open, I don't think she blinked once during the entire speech as a matter of fact she looked just the way they draw a cartoon of  a drunk with owl eyes. I'm just guessing mind you but I bet there something a tad more distilled than just water in her glass, not that she needs any help act with all the bats in her belfry.