Author Topic: German “Environmental Expert”/Activist Suggests Humans Need Draconian “Behavior Change”  (Read 747 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
NoTricksZone By P Gosselin on 4. February 2020

Today I found an interview with an “environmental expert” by the German alarmist site Klimareporter here. It conveys to us the real aims of the radical climate movement. In a nutshell: To change, limit and dominantly control human behavior.

In the Kilmareporter interview, Prof. Rainer Griesshammer says that changing light bulbs, riding your bicycle and eating organic aren’t going to cut it when it comes to rescuing the climate.

In the interview, Klimareporter brings up Mr. Griesshammer’s  recent book in which he calls for “changing politics and life” in order to combat climate change.

Politics, Griesshammer says, will “not be enough on its own” and that “changes in several areas of society – in the value system, consumer behavior, the legal framework and the market, as well as in infrastructure and technology development” are required.

Citizens still in self-deception

More: https://notrickszone.com/2020/02/04/german-environmental-expert-activist-suggests-humans-need-draconian-behavior-change/

Offline dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

Well we know she'll volunteer to be a Camp Guard.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Some German guy demands a radical reordering of society, forcing people to alter their behavior and obey mandates by government force?

Nah. It'll never happen.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline dfwgator

Some German guy demands a radical reordering of society, forcing people to alter their behavior and obey mandates by government force?

Nah. It'll never happen.

Once all the Germans were warlike and mean,
But that couldn't happen again.
We taught them a lesson in 1918
And they've hardly bothered us since then.

-Tom Lehrer

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Today I found an interview with an “environmental expert” by the German alarmist site Klimareporter here. It conveys to us the real aims of the radical climate movement. In a nutshell: To change, limit and dominantly control human behavior."

There is NOTHING new or surprising about this.

That has been the greenie-commies' intent from day one.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Once all the Germans were warlike and mean,
But that couldn't happen again.
We taught them a lesson in 1918
And they've hardly bothered us since then.

-Tom Lehrer
Well actually that all happened after WWII with decades of social engineering and pacification so that now? No I don't think that will happen again............that is until the new German majority the moslem Germans take over completely and then all bets are off.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Well we know she'll volunteer to be a Camp Guard.

Little wench looks like she belongs in a "B" Horror Film
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.