Author Topic: 2020 Iowa caucuses: Partial numbers released | ABC News  (Read 1743 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: 2020 Iowa caucuses: Partial numbers released | ABC News
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2020, 11:49:56 pm »
The thing about the Iowa caucuses is that it's not who necessarily comes in 1st, but the dark horse who comes in 2nd or 3rd.

The Buttgigger won the IC even though in 2nd place overall, especially because his support was spread across many counties that Biden should have won.

If he can capitalize that he might be well positioned for when it gets real in SC, especially if he shows well in NH, the stomping grounds of Bernie and Fauxcahontas.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2020, 02:59:15 pm »
DNC Chair’s Call for Recanvass Heightens Speculation Iowa Caucus Results Rigged Against Sanders
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/06/dnc-chairs-call-for-recanvass-heightens-speculation-iowa-caucus-results-rigged-against-sanders/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2020, 03:17:12 pm »
DNC Chair’s Call for Recanvass Heightens Speculation Iowa Caucus Results Rigged Against Sanders

Dang Russians.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2020, 05:33:54 pm »
How does recanvasing even make sense? The results might get reported more accurately, but they wouldn't be the same result. Now that they've seen the Buttgag's statewide strength and Biden's weakness a lot of voters could well rethink their votes.

Edit> I see now that they're not actually talking about recanvasing, just auditing. That seems pointless - each precinct captain can easily see whether the published results for his precinct are correct and make sure any discrepancies are resolved.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 04:34:59 pm by Snarknado »
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline mrclose

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2020, 02:50:51 pm »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self