Author Topic: Trump says AOC will challenge Schumer for his Senate seat and ‘kick his ass’  (Read 568 times)

Offline corbe

Trump says AOC will challenge Schumer for his Senate seat and ‘kick his ass’

By Steven Nelson

February 4, 2020 | 4:03pm

WASHINGTON — President Trump predicted Tuesday that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will challenge Sen. Chuck Schumer for his New York seat and that she will “kick his ass.”

Trump made the pot-stirring remark during a traditional pre-State of the Union luncheon for TV news personalities. The relaxed off-the-record lunch featured bass and leek soup in the White House state dining room, just hours before Trump delivers the annual address on Capitol Hill.
“I think she will kick his ass,” Trump said in a remark that he placed on the record.

<..snip..>

https://nypost.com/2020/02/04/trump-says-aoc-will-challenge-schumer-for-his-senate-seat-and-kick-his-ass/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

Trump says AOC will challenge Schumer for his Senate seat and ‘kick his ass’

By Steven Nelson

February 4, 2020 | 4:03pm

WASHINGTON — President Trump predicted Tuesday that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will challenge Sen. Chuck Schumer for his New York seat and that she will “kick his ass.”

Trump made the pot-stirring remark during a traditional pre-State of the Union luncheon for TV news personalities. The relaxed off-the-record lunch featured bass and leek soup in the White House state dining room, just hours before Trump delivers the annual address on Capitol Hill.
“I think she will kick his ass,” Trump said in a remark that he placed on the record.

<..snip..>

https://nypost.com/2020/02/04/trump-says-aoc-will-challenge-schumer-for-his-senate-seat-and-kick-his-ass/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Perhaps ...but what is troubling is what was served for lunch; bass and leek soup?  Seriously?  Just thinking of it turns my stomach more so than AOC.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Noting like stirring up some stuff between fellow travelers. But six years of her in office might be too high a price even to rid the Senate of Schumer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Last night AOC mocked Rush Limbaugh, who is deaf, for being confused that he was receiving a award at the SOTU. She posted a video in which she mocked him and his cancer and called his reaction to being awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom "disingenuous." She said he was a joke and nauseating.

Paul A. Szypula   @Bubblebathgirl
AOC, a proven anti-Semite, falsely accused Rush Limbaugh of being racist.
She then made fun of his reaction to receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
He’s deaf.
AOC is making fun of a deaf man dying of lung cancer.
WTF is wrong with her?
🤔

8:20 AM · Feb 5, 2020
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 01:33:44 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I could see her running against him. Chuckie is a Jew,and that means she hates him even more than she hates Trump.

IIRC,Chuckie represents a district that is primarily Jewish,and I just can't see Jews,even NYC Jews,voting for a Muslim loon like her.

Yeah,she would get a BUNCH of campaign cash from places like Saudi Arabia as well as an immense amount of free publicity from local tv stations and radio,but not even NYC Jews are far enough left to elect a Muslim to represent them in congress.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online berdie

Anybody that doesn't believe Trump isn't a politician is dreaming. He just sicced Chuck on AOC, lol.

Online Smokin Joe

Anybody that doesn't believe Trump isn't a politician is dreaming. He just sicced Chuck on AOC, lol.
Yep!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@berdie

Yup! No way in hell could she win,but just the threat of her running against him is enough for him to take her out.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wrote (of the occasional-communist taking on Chuck the Schmuck):
"I could see her running against him. Chuckie is a Jew,and that means she hates him even more than she hates Trump."

I predicted this (right here on this forum) from the time she was first elected.
Wait and see!

It will become her springboard to the Vice Presidency.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete wrote (of the occasional-communist taking on Chuck the Schmuck):
"I could see her running against him. Chuckie is a Jew,and that means she hates him even more than she hates Trump."

I predicted this (right here on this forum) from the time she was first elected.
Wait and see!

It will become her springboard to the Vice Presidency.

@Fishrrman

You really think a Muslim can beat a Jew in Chuckies district? I think I might have more chance of beating him,and I'm not even a resident of NYC.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Fishrrman

You really think a Muslim can beat a Jew in Chuckies district? I think I might have more chance of beating him,and I'm not even a resident of NYC.

Dude!  Chuckie is a Senator, not a Representative.  His "district" is the entire State of New York.

That said, Occasional Cortex has no chance in a statewide election.  Her appeal is very limited.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

Dude!  Chuckie is a Senator, not a Representative.  His "district" is the entire State of New York.

That said, Occasional Cortex has no chance in a statewide election.  Her appeal is very limited.
Yeah, to the left point on the IQ Bell curve...

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If she's got her sights set on Chuck's Senate seat...it would explain his behavior and some of the things he said and did during the Impeachment trial. 

He can't look soft or in any way willing to compromise with Republicans if he's got her challenging him from the left.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

True.  And she's not a Muslim. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If she's got her sights set on Chuck's Senate seat...it would explain his behavior and some of the things he said and did during the Impeachment trial. 

He can't look soft or in any way willing to compromise with Republicans if he's got her challenging him from the left.

@txradioguy

If she really has her eye on his seat,she is even dumber than I thought,and I don't know if that is even possilbe.

Chuck has held that seat for decades and he has always delivered "the goods" to the people he represents. That is probably one of the safest US Senate seats in the nation.

AND......,he is not taking any chances and ignoring the threat. I suspect she is going to soon discover she has less support than she through as he pulls in favors owed.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 10:58:31 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
True.  And she's not a Muslim.

@Jazzhead

Thanks for the correction. You are right and I was wrong.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

If she really has her eye on his seat,she is even dumber than I thought,and I don't know if that is even possilbe.

Chuck has held that seat for decades and he has always delivered "the goods" to the people he represents. That is probably one of the safest US Senate seats in the nation.

AND......,he is not taking any chances and ignoring the threat. I suspect she is going to soon discover she has less support than she through as he pulls in favors owed.

They guy she beat for her House seat had been in Congress for 20+ years and all the experts said he was a lock to win too. 

Where is he now?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They guy she beat for her House seat had been in Congress for 20+ years and all the experts said he was a lock to win too. 

Where is he now?

@txradioguy

Sitting around somewhere,wishing he had paid more attention?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Where is he now?
The difference is that Schumer actually works to keep his seat every year, no matter what his opposition is. He's not a guy to rest on his laurels.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The difference is that Schumer actually works to keep his seat every year, no matter what his opposition is. He's not a guy to rest on his laurels.

That's the way I see it from the other side of the continent.  She tries to pull on him what she did to get the House seat, he'll break her into little bitty pieces.  Schumer is not the type to go quietly into the night.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"That's the way I see it from the other side of the continent.  She tries to pull on him what she did to get the House seat, he'll break her into little bitty pieces.  Schumer is not the type to go quietly into the night."

Nope. Not happenin'.
Schumer isn't Hillary. He doesn't have that kind of "muscle" behind him. Never did have it.

I think he's vulnerable to a challenger -- he's been of little effect lately, considering his position in the Senate.

With the right folks workin' for her, I sense the occasional-communist could take him out. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Remember, in New York, it's not the Senate election that matters, but the democratic primary to select the senatorial candidate. Whoever wins that, wins the seat.

Aside:
How many "pieces" has Nutty Nancy broken the AOC into so far...?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 01:31:26 am by Fishrrman »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"That's the way I see it from the other side of the continent.  She tries to pull on him what she did to get the House seat, he'll break her into little bitty pieces.  Schumer is not the type to go quietly into the night."

Nope. Not happenin'.
Schumer isn't Hillary. He doesn't have that kind of "muscle" behind him. Never did have it.

I think he's vulnerable to a challenger -- he's been of little effect lately, considering his position in the Senate.

With the right folks workin' for her, I sense the occasional-communist could take him out. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Remember, in New York, it's not the Senate election that matters, but the democratic primary to select the senatorial candidate. Whoever wins that, wins the seat.

Aside:
How many "pieces" has Nutty Nancy broken the AOC into so far...?

Schumer is not Nancy Pelosi.  And I disagree strongly that Schumer is going to use kid gloves.  No, he's not Hillary or people in Schumer's way would already be dead, but he's no Milquetoast, either.  Occasional Cortex got elected because her opponent was one of Pelosi's Leadership and thought he shouldn't have to actually campaign in-District. 

Schumer is under no such illusion.
I will NOT comply.