Author Topic: Live: Iowa Caucus  (Read 6069 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live: Iowa Caucus
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2020, 10:49:37 pm »
So far in the lead...A Gay, A Commie, A Liar and a Corrupt Idiot Pedophile
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2020, 10:51:07 pm »
DES MOINES, Iowa — Early and incomplete results from Iowa’s Democratic caucuses showed former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg narrowly leading Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a triumphant edge for two outsider candidates that was overshadowed by technical errors that delayed the vote count for almost a day.

The first batch of results, which accounted for 62 percent of the approximately 1,700 precincts across the state, showed Buttigieg leading with about 28 percent of the delegates who will eventually be elected to the national convention. Sanders was running second, with 25 percent of the so-called delegate shares.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) had taken 18 percent of the vote, while former Vice President Joe Biden lagged in fourth place with just under 16 percent.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/481481-first-iowa-results-show-buttigieg-sanders-ahead
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2020, 10:57:25 pm »

happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2020, 11:09:30 pm »
https://babylonbee.com/news/coronavirus-polling-higher-than-all-dem-candidates?fbclid=IwAR3w5La16uruTgPycIxv72iIVIUkDgUdeRS67g1PoJIde9qrcvydzbPa9Ug

I’m sort of torn. I like that Coronavirus 2020 brings new energy to this election cycle. But then SMOD and Cthulhu bring more experience. I can’t wait for the debates!
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2020, 11:18:38 pm »
https://babylonbee.com/news/coronavirus-polling-higher-than-all-dem-candidates?fbclid=IwAR3w5La16uruTgPycIxv72iIVIUkDgUdeRS67g1PoJIde9qrcvydzbPa9Ug

I’m sort of torn. I like that Coronavirus 2020 brings new energy to this election cycle. But then SMOD and Cthulhu bring more experience. I can’t wait for the debates!

I've been a Cthulhu man the past couple of elections, but I would have settled for SMOD.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2020, 11:24:16 pm »
Mike Cernovich @Cernovich
The lack of media interest in the fact that the FOUNDER of the app used last night in Iowa being a Mayor Pete supporter is about what we would expect in 2020.
5:35 PM · Feb 4, 2020
Shadow App Founder Tries to Hide, but We Found the Mayor Pete Receipts
By Mike Cernovich

“With Shadow, we’re building a new model incentivized by adoption over growth,” Mayor Pete supporter and Shadow app founder Tara McGowan Tweeted on January 17, 2019.   ...

Shadow App was a disaster for all but Mayor Pete, who declared himself a winner last night. Shadow app’s founder is a Mayor Pete supporter.

Here we have a case of Big Tech covering up their connection to an app plus an obvious conflict of interest.   ... MORE
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2020, 11:32:23 pm »
GOP
@GOP
·
17m
No amount of spin from the Biden camp can change the fact that Iowans are just not that into Sleepy Joe...
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2020, 11:32:48 pm »
Mike Cernovich @Cernovich
The lack of media interest in the fact that the FOUNDER of the app used last night in Iowa being a Mayor Pete supporter is about what we would expect in 2020.
5:35 PM · Feb 4, 2020

:laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2020, 11:44:44 pm »
Nick Short
🇺🇸
@PoliticalShort
·
1h
With 62% of precincts reporting and the remaining 38% somewhere else? And this took an entire day...
Support the USO

Offline corbe

« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2020, 11:49:35 pm »

Especially with paper backups.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2020, 11:54:14 pm »
More on Buttboy's connection to the caucus cluster----:
toddstarnes  @toddstarnes
So the candidate whose staffer is married to the guy who created the "faulty" app is leading the Iowa caucus? Is that about right? @PeteButtigieg
5:54 PM · Feb 4, 2020·
I saw tweets from Bernie supporters where they refer to "Mayor Cheat." They know what's going on.  :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2020, 12:29:31 am »
So far today, I've posted stories linking HRC, Obama, Mayor Pete the Cheat, Facebook, google and many others to this intentionally bungled Shadow, Inc. app. Now this:
Steyer and Pelosi Poured Money into Firm Behind Botched Iowa App
Joe Schoffstall - February 4, 2020 6:34 PM

Acronym, the dark-money group behind the mobile app that derailed the news cycle by causing widespread delays in the Iowa caucus results, received funding from the political operations of Tom Steyer and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, financial records reveal.

Acronym acquired Shadow Inc., the tech firm that developed the app used to tabulate results in the Iowa caucus, in early 2019. According to public records and tax forms reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon, both Acronym's nonprofit arm and its affiliated political action committee have been the beneficiaries of huge volumes of liberal dark money.

Among Acronym's close relationships, the filings show, are powerful politicians and wealthy donors that frequently come under fire from the Democratic Party's left-wing. Those tight connections with the Democratic establishment could lead to more questions amid the post-Iowa furor and may provoke further outrage from supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I., Vt.). ... 
Full story at Free Beacon

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2020, 01:18:54 am »
Bill O'Reilly
@BillOReilly
·
2m
Keep your eye on Buttigieg – feisty guy – he can do okay in New Hampshire. 7 days is a long time, particularly when you have chaos all over the place.

He is positioning himself as a moderate, he is not, but he has never been scrutinized in an interview, so you don’t know that.
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2020, 07:36:01 pm »

Ian Miles Cheong  @stillgray
And there it is. The single largest donor of Shadow Inc., the company behind the failed Iowa Caucus app, is George Soros.

11:50 PM · Feb 4, 2020
Clarification: This is the SuperPAC ASSOCIATED WITH Shadow Inc., NOT Shadow Inc. itself. Now I have to run quality control on my tweets the same way the Democrats did with the Iowa Caucus. https://readsludge.com/2019/11/06/whos-behind-dems-new-75-million-ad-campaign/

Thanks @JackPosobiec
Who’s Behind Dems’ New $75 Million Ad Campaign?
The campaign is run by Acronym, a dark money group, but here are some clues as to who’s funding it.
readsludge.com
12:11 AM · Feb 5, 2020
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 07:37:14 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2020, 08:20:56 pm »
Buttigieg slightly increases lead after new Iowa precincts report

Former Mayor Pete Buttigieg slightly increased his lead over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) as the Iowa Democratic Party reported a new round of precinct-level results on Wednesday.

With almost 75 percent of precincts reporting, the ex-mayor of South Bend, Ind., now holds 26.9 percent of the delegate shares allocated across the state, the new results show. That is a tenth of a point higher than his level of support when the state party showed 71 percent of precincts reporting late Tuesday.

Sanders is still nipping at Buttigieg’s heels with 25.2 percent, unchanged from the last round of results. Several precincts that are likely to break for Sanders have yet to report, making the race too close to call.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/481686-buttigieg-slightly-increases-lead-after-new-iowa-precincts-report
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2020, 08:33:50 pm »
What a farce.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2020, 09:28:16 pm »
Jennifer Franco
@jennfranconews
·
5m
#BREAKING: The Iowa Democratic Party releases additional caucus results, with 75.4% of precincts reporting:

Sanders 26.11%
Buttigieg 25.32%
Warren 20.39%
Biden 13.51%
Klobuchar 12.39%
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2020, 09:46:48 pm »

Alex...

What is a Fag, a Hag, and Geezer toting a Commie Flag.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2020, 11:16:18 pm »

Ian Miles Cheong  @stillgray
And there it is. The single largest donor of Shadow Inc., the company behind the failed Iowa Caucus app, is George Soros.

11:50 PM · Feb 4, 2020
Clarification: This is the SuperPAC ASSOCIATED WITH Shadow Inc., NOT Shadow Inc. itself. Now I have to run quality control on my tweets the same way the Democrats did with the Iowa Caucus. https://readsludge.com/2019/11/06/whos-behind-dems-new-75-million-ad-campaign/

Thanks @JackPosobiec
Who’s Behind Dems’ New $75 Million Ad Campaign?
The campaign is run by Acronym, a dark money group, but here are some clues as to who’s funding it.
readsludge.com
12:11 AM · Feb 5, 2020

@mountaineer

Followed by Fred Eychaner of Newsweb Corporation,with a 1.5 million dollar contribution.

Good thing the news is unbiased,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2020, 02:02:42 am »
Latest:

CANDIDATE - POPULAR VOTE - TRAILS LEADER BY
Sanders   42,027      -
Buttigieg   40,823      1,204
Warren   32,788      9,239
Biden   22,073      19,954
Klobuchar   19,429      22,598

92% Precincts in
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2020, 02:06:15 am »
Nick Short
🇺🇸
@PoliticalShort
·
1h
With 62% of precincts reporting and the remaining 38% somewhere else? And this took an entire day...

Consider the incompetency and corruption of the left -- yes that takes an entire day.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2020, 02:19:17 am »
Consider the incompetency and corruption of the left -- yes that takes an entire day.

Counting ballots is one thing, and screwing Bernie out of the win without it looking like rigging is harder.  Now all they have to do is justify to the Sandersnistas why Butt-gigger can get more delegates than Sanders with fewer votes?
I will NOT comply.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2020, 02:25:20 am »

Feel the Bern...

41 minutes ago:
Trish Regan
@trish_regan
#BernieSanders supporters ought be pretty darn mad right about now. The establishment stole the nomination from him in 2016 - and tonight, it appears they’re about to do it again! Here’s the evidence: #TrishRegan

https://twitter.com/trish_regan/status/1225232847067394049
Trish Regan
@trish_regan
·
43m
#BernieSanders supporters ought be pretty darn mad right about now. The establishment stole the nomination from him in 2016 - and tonight, it appears they’re about to do it again! Here’s the evidence: #TrishRegan

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2020, 03:34:04 am »
Counting ballots is one thing, and screwing Bernie out of the win without it looking like rigging is harder.  Now all they have to do is justify to the Sandersnistas why Butt-gigger can get more delegates than Sanders with fewer votes?

You got me bud. Unless they're using the superdelegates again or some other screwy rule.
The Republic is lost.