Author Topic: Live Thread: Impeachment Trial Day 11  (Read 1697 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread: Impeachment Trial Day 11
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2020, 08:08:54 pm »
Rep Andy Biggs
@RepAndyBiggsAZ
·
3m
Adam Schiff's time for arguments is OVER.

Time for the Senate to render its verdict.

It's time to exonerate President @realDonaldTrump

and move on with the business of the American people.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2020, 08:10:51 pm »
Mr. Jones
™️
🇺🇸
@MrJones_tm
·
10m
Schitthead: If Trump isn't removed he "could offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for support in the next election or decide to move to Mar-a-Lago permanently & leave Jared Kushner to run the country”

😂

Just making up the wildest shit imaginable!

If he would change that to giving them California I might go along with that.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2020, 08:11:40 pm »
Mr. Jones
™️
🇺🇸
@MrJones_tm
·
10m
Schitthead: If Trump isn't removed he "could offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for support in the next election or decide to move to Mar-a-Lago permanently & leave Jared Kushner to run the country”

😂

Just making up the wildest shit imaginable!

@mystery-ak

He wasn't speaking to you or I,or even to the other political creatures in the room. He has lost,and knows it. He was speaking to his "peeps" at a level they can understand. Mostly understand.

There are good reasons I call them "Dims".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2020, 08:24:17 pm »
PBS NewsHour
@NewsHour
·
2m
"As I stand here today delivering the House's closing argument, President Trump's constitutional crimes — his crimes against the American people and the nation — remain in progress."

— Rep. Val Demings

Then maybe they should have included actual crimes in their impeachment articles.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2020, 08:26:01 pm »
How long do each of the senators get to speak?
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2020, 08:27:31 pm »
Then maybe they should have included actual crimes in their impeachment articles.

The dims are getting dangerously close to endorsing criminalization of political dissent.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2020, 08:34:05 pm »
@Bigun

Yup! That's why they call it a combat zone. Anything can happen to anyone at any time. Still,any senior officer that schedules unarmed support flights into remote camps on a regular basis on things like mail runs should be court-martialed for dereliction of duty. The smart thing that should have been done was to have the mail slick come in on the tail of the assault helicopters and the Cobras,drop off the mail and any passengers,and then take off from home when the armed choppers are taking off. There were VERY few VC bold enough to sit out in a rice paddy and take a shot at a Cobra flying overhead,and that was a diminishing number every day.

Sending in unarmed flights on a schedule is nothing less than scheduling them to be shot down.

Cobras hadn't come on the line yet when my friend died.  I guess we can say that he was part of the learning experience.

We need to take this off of this thread @sneakypete
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 08:36:49 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2020, 08:37:31 pm »
How long do each of the senators get to speak?

How long will the camera and the mike remain operational?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2020, 08:40:45 pm »
Twitchy Team
@TwitchyTeam
·
32s
Oh HONEY, no: Rep. Val Demings SCHOOLED on due process for claiming Trump daring to defend himself proves he's guilty
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2020, 08:41:43 pm »
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
 Â· 18m
History will not be kind to Donald Trump.

Because truth matters. Right matters. And decency matters.

It may be midnight in Washington, but the sun will rise again.

I put my faith in the optimism of our Founders.

You should too.
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2020, 08:43:12 pm »
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
 Â· 18m
History will not be kind to Donald Trump.

I remember several POS dims in the '80's saying the same thing about Reagan.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2020, 08:59:22 pm »
Democratic Impeachment Manager Jason Crow Quotes Harry Potter On Senate Floor

“It’s in that spirit that hanging in my son’s room is a quote from Harry Potter,” Crow said on the floor of the U.S. Senate. “The quote is from Professor Dumbledore who said ‘it is our choices who show who we truly are, far more than our abilities.'”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/03/democrat-impeachment-manager-jason-crow-harry-potter/
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2020, 09:03:49 pm »
Democratic Impeachment Manager Jason Crow Quotes Harry Potter On Senate Floor

“It’s in that spirit that hanging in my son’s room is a quote from Harry Potter,” Crow said on the floor of the U.S. Senate. “The quote is from Professor Dumbledore who said ‘it is our choices who show who we truly are, far more than our abilities.'”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/03/democrat-impeachment-manager-jason-crow-harry-potter/

He should be partially named after his literary hero.....   Professor Dumb. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2020, 09:06:29 pm »
I remember several POS dims in the '80's saying the same thing about Reagan.

I still get misty eyes when I think about the passing of Ronald Wilson Reagan. “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!”

Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
Ronald Reagan

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2020, 09:07:23 pm »
Impeachment closing arguments: Dems claim 'duty demands' a conviction, as Trump team decries ‘rush to judgment’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-trial-nears-end-with-closing-arguments
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2020, 09:12:01 pm »
Alan Dershowitz
@AlanDersh
·
1h
The House Managers in their closing argument persist in their deliberate lies, claiming again that I argued that a president can do anything — even commit crimes— if he believes his election is in the public interest. That is a willful lie, as watching my answer will prove. (MTC)
Support the USO

Offline berdie

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2020, 09:31:33 pm »
David Jolly
@DavidJollyFL
·
47s
Just a brutal takedown of Trump by Adam Schiff.

Funny...he sounded desperate to me.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2020, 09:34:58 pm »
Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram
·
1m
Schumer on if some Dems would vote to acquit Trump: I think each Democrat is going to make up his or her own mind. This is an issue of conscience for everybody.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2020, 09:39:31 pm »
Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram
·
1m
Schumer on if some Dems would vote to acquit Trump: I think each Democrat is going to make up his or her own mind. This is an issue of conscience for everybody.

Obviously Chuckie doesn't have one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2020, 09:39:54 pm »
Manchin is a weasel, trying to thread the needle. Hope WV sees through him and tosses his flaky ass out.

Offline berdie

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2020, 09:55:14 pm »
As I have said...I really haven't  watched this too closely. Thank you @mystery-ak  and all for providing coverage. It had to be a huge and tedious job.

I did tune in for a while today. Sekolow was speaking and showing sound clips of the Dems saying they would impeach...long before any accused transgression .  That should have been shown from the beginning of this travesty...over and over and over.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2020, 09:59:04 pm »
Manchin is a weasel, trying to thread the needle. Hope WV sees through him and tosses his flaky ass out.

Yeah just watched his speech on the Senate floor...says he's still undecided...yeah right!
Support the USO

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2020, 10:36:27 pm »
Did Schiff help Obama load that butt load of cash onto the plane destined for Iran?  Just wondering?

@catfish1957

Not to mention help Bubbette! load up and remove the 1000+ confidential FBI background reports on prominent politicians and business people that she stole from the FBI.

She and Bubba make Bathhouse Barry and The Mooch look like shoplifters by comparison.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2020, 11:06:29 pm »

:amen:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2020, 11:12:05 pm »

Manchin was just reelected in 2018 so he's in the Senate for another four years.  @skeeter

But if he was/is at all serious about leaving the senate early and running for governor, if he doesn't vote to acquit ... he can kiss this dream goodbye.