Author Topic: Biden: VP Choice Must Be Capable Of Running Country ‘Because I’m An Old Guy’  (Read 270 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Biden: VP Choice Must Be Capable Of Running Country ‘Because I’m An Old Guy’
Posted by: Ethan Barton in 2020 Election News, In The News, US News January 29, 2020

Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Tuesday that his choice for vice president will have to be “immediately” capable of taking over as commander-in-chief because “I’m an old guy,” he told an audience in Iowa,

The remark highlights what is widely considered the former vice president’s biggest political liability. If elected in November,  he will be 78-years-old by Inauguration Day, making him the oldest president ever sworn into office by eight years.

Biden was initially asked if he would select California Sen. Kamala Harris as his second-in-command. Biden praised the former presidential candidate, saying that “she has the capacity to do just about anything.”

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/01/biden-vp-choice-must-be-capable-of-running-country-because-im-an-old-guy/

:bigsilly:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Victoria33

"Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Tuesday that his choice for vice president will have to be “immediately” capable of taking over as commander-in-chief because “I’m an old guy,” he told an audience in Iowa,..."

That sentence likely just caused Biden to lose Iowa unless not many people heard it.
Can't imagine Bernie Sanders will win Iowa, but it is looking more likely he will.  Actually, can't imagine ANY Democrat winning any state in their primary.  Yes, I know a Democrat has to win their primary to be the presidential candidate, but none of them are good enough to win their own primary.  If this sounds strange, it is because there is no Democrat who should be president.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 06:28:11 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
"Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Tuesday that his choice for vice president will have to be “immediately” capable of taking over as commander-in-chief because “I’m an old guy,” he told an audience in Iowa,..."

That sentence likely just caused Biden to lose Iowa unless not many people heard it.
Can't imagine Bernie Sanders will win Iowa, but it is looking more likely he will.  Actually, can imagine ANY Democrat winning any state in their primary.  Yes, I know a Democrat has to win their primary to be the presidential candidate, but none of them are good enough to win their own primary.  If this sounds strange, it is because there is no Democrat who should be president.

you are correct.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

And that 'immediately capable CiC' might be Mike Obama?

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline dancer

ROFLOL  :silly:
Talk about a winning statement!  You can't make this stuff up.   :yowsa:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 07:53:27 am by dancer »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
HEY! I have a plan! Slow Joe should pick Bubbette! Clinton as his VP running mate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Can't imagine Bernie Sanders will win Iowa, [/quote

@Victoria33

Why? There is no shortage of communists in Iowa.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!