Author Topic: DNC Rule Change Will Make It Easier For Seven-Figure DNC Donor Michael Bloomberg To Qualify For Deba  (Read 497 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DNC Rule Change Will Make It Easier For Seven-Figure DNC Donor Michael Bloomberg To Qualify For Debates

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
January 31, 2020 7:14 PM ET

Several 2020 Democratic presidential candidates accused Michael Bloomberg of buying his way into the Democratic Party debates Friday after the Democratic National Committee announced changes to its debate-qualification thresholds that appear to benefit the former New York City mayor.

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, businessman Tom Steyer and a spokesman for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders all slammed the rule change, which Politico first reported.

The DNC will no longer require candidates to reach a threshold of the number of donors in order to qualify for its Feb. 19 debate in Las Vegas, according to the outlet.

The change would seem to help Bloomberg the most of any Democrat since the billionaire is funding his campaign entirely on his own. Bloomberg contributed $180 million of his own money to his campaign in the fourth quarter of 2019, according to his campaign’s Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings, which were released Friday.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/31/bloomberg-dnc-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The consultant class LOVES people with Napoleonic complexes and LOTS of money!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

I'd like to see a "rule change" that would ban Bloomberg's god-awful, dishonest campaign ads on tv. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I find it very hard to believe politicians would change the rules in the middle of the game like that.

:sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: