Author Topic: VIDEO: Media Meltdowns Over Impending Trump Acquittal  (Read 802 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Media Meltdowns Over Impending Trump Acquittal
« on: January 31, 2020, 06:47:59 pm »
Since the Democrats' attempt to avoid facing President Trump at the ballot box via impeachment appears to have failed, the media is now experiencing meltdowns over his impending acquittal. Of course, their BIG meltdown will be coming on November 3.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

If You're NOT Mitt,
You MUST Acquit!

@mystery-ak   @Cyber Liberty
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: VIDEO: Media Meltdowns Over Impending Trump Acquittal
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 02:12:24 am »
Yeah, and I remember how Free Republic was all over nominating Mitt against Obama's second term.  Mitt totally laid down in the last two debates.  I was for Rick Perry and I was thrown off the site (for the second time).  Mitt Romney is a POS and, by the way, he DID put the family dog on top of the car for a long trip.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 02:27:39 am »
Yeah, and I remember how Free Republic was all over nominating Mitt against Obama's second term.  Mitt totally laid down in the last two debates.  I was for Rick Perry and I was thrown off the site (for the second time).  Mitt Romney is a POS and, by the way, he DID put the family dog on top of the car for a long trip.

I hated the fact we were stuck between Romney and Obama,   I held my nose and voted against Obama. 

Today if it were those two again, I'd vote against Romney.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 06:22:24 am »
I hated the fact we were stuck between Romney and Obama,   I held my nose and voted against Obama. 

Today if it were those two again, I'd vote against Romney.
I found Sarah Palin to be the one bright spot in Obama's opposition. She'd have been a mere heartbeat away from POTUS...Romney was a no-go after his act in Massachusetts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis