Author Topic: Suck It Up, It’s Only A Little Brain Damage  (Read 813 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Suck It Up, It’s Only A Little Brain Damage
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2020, 10:16:53 pm »
Yep.

The spin trying to make it OK to dismiss these injuries is dizzying.......   **nononono*

@musiclady   @txradioguy

Ok,you guys seem to be the expert,so how bout splainin to pore old stoopid me how a TBI under Trump is worse than one under Boy Jorge or Bathhouse Barry?

Seems to pore old stupit me that the treatment has advanced more than a little since I had mine,but what do  I know?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2020, 12:12:49 am »
@sneakypete  -  I see that you pinged me here, as you are wont to do, and frequently, so I am going to tell you once more that because of your vicious words to me in the past, you are on permanent Ignore, never to be removed.

So.......... I will never see your insulting, deceitful posts to me (nor your infrequent decent ones) because we are, according to the Mods and the powers that be, supposed to leave each other alone.  You have been told to put me on Ignore.

I know you say normal things to other people, but your seething, irrational rage toward me seems to make that impossible for you where I am concerned.

Bottom line here, PLEASE do not ping me.  I will NOT read what you say.  If you respond to this, I will NOT read it.  I'm just trying to help you out by telling you once again, that I don't give a rip what insults you level at me.

I'm a principled Conservative.............. not a masochist.

:seeya:

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2020, 01:02:54 am »
@sneakypete  -  I see that you pinged me here, as you are wont to do, and frequently, so I am going to tell you once more that because of your vicious words to me in the past, you are on permanent Ignore, never to be removed.

So.......... I will never see your insulting, deceitful posts to me (nor your infrequent decent ones) because we are, according to the Mods and the powers that be, supposed to leave each other alone.  You have been told to put me on Ignore.

I know you say normal things to other people, but your seething, irrational rage toward me seems to make that impossible for you where I am concerned.

Bottom line here, PLEASE do not ping me.  I will NOT read what you say.  If you respond to this, I will NOT read it.  I'm just trying to help you out by telling you once again, that I don't give a rip what insults you level at me.

I'm a principled Conservative.............. not a masochist.

:seeya:

@musiclady

If you have me on ignore,why are you getting my pings,and a even bigger question is why are you clicking on them if you do get them?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2020, 01:13:10 am »
@musiclady   @txradioguy

Ok,you guys seem to be the expert,so how bout splainin to pore old stoopid me how a TBI under Trump is worse than one under Boy Jorge or Bathhouse Barry?

Seems to pore old stupit me that the treatment has advanced more than a little since I had mine,but what do  I know?

I is explained, that the detractors of Trump in question, are predisposed by their "derangement syndrome,"  to usually find fault.

It is simply what they do, and who they are.

Initially in the Fog of War, the Potus is expected to comment, and does so based on information provided by his support staff.

Instantly the message is parsed by biased media.

the  Media, the Democrats, and the TDS types share the motive, of finding fault with much of what Trump does.

@sneakypete

I do NOT know if the military defines Tinnitus "permanent ringing of ears," as TDI.

Nobody is dismissing anything.

Just an interpretation without the TDS automatic twist.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2020, 01:30:41 am »
I is explained, that the detractors of Trump in question, are predisposed by their "derangement syndrome,"  to usually find fault.

Initially in the Fog of War, the Potus is expected to comment, and does so based on information provided by his support staff.

the  Media, the Democrats, and the TDS types share the motive, of finding fault with much of what Trump does.

@sneakypete

I do NOT know if the military defines Tinnitus "permanent ringing of ears," as TDI.

Defend at all costs.  Typical.  Spin like a top anything derogatory he says or does.

As far as derangement...you need to turn that mirror around on yourself.

FYI...Tinnitus is not defined as TBI.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2020, 01:33:49 am »

@sneakypete

@txradioguy

Me,either. I don't think I ever even heard the term TBI back in the stone age when I was serving. LOTS of folks walking around wearing hearing aids and/or shouting "huh" a lot. Seems like most people called it "getting your bell rung",as in "the ringing will never stop".

And,truth to tell,I honestly don't think anyone,in or out of medicine,took it seriously. I have it,and even I didn't take it seriously. "It is what it is,and you deal with it." seemed to be the general consensus.

I finally let the VA give me a hearing aid several years ago,and I was so used to everything basically being "background noise" that when I put it in,all the sound I was suddenly hearing scared the HELL out of me. I took it out and only used it on special occasions,like if I was going to see a movie. Then I put it away somewhere for safe keeping,and can't find the damn thing now.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2020, 09:25:28 pm »

FYI...Tinnitus is not defined as TBI.

Tinnitus is often a result of a TBI, in my case coupled with hearing loss. The specific wording on my medical records, in "acoustic trauma."

Loud noise, permanent nerve damage in the brain. 51 years. split all of the TDS hairs you want.

(your logic is that "a broken bone," is not "defin ed" as a fall or a sudden stop"

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2020, 09:33:36 pm »