Author Topic: Dem Sen: It’s a ‘Conspiracy Theory’ to Think Dems Were Out to Get Trump  (Read 293 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Weezie is off her meds again.

Elizabeth Matamoros - JANUARY 21, 2020 7:00 PM

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D., Hawaii) on Tuesday said Republicans are spreading a "weird conspiracy theory" that Democrats wanted to impeach Donald Trump since he became president.

"What I found astounding was they're still saying that we were out to get the president from day one, some sort of a weird conspiracy theory that I have to say, even [Supreme Court Justice Brett] Kavanaugh brought up," Hirono said on MSNBC.

Hirono was referring to Kavanaugh's contention in his confirmation hearing that "anger about President Trump and the 2016 election" led to an onslaught of unproven allegations. Kavanaugh did not mention impeachment in his hearing.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) championed the impeachment of Trump in numerous televised appearances and said she thought it could happen by the end of 2017.

"The President is a liar, his actions are contemptible, & I'm going to fight everyday until he's impeached," Waters said in an April 2017 tweet.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-sen-its-a-conspiracy-theory-to-think-democrats-were-out-to-get-trump/?fbclid=IwAR2KMkJcV0vpTgx8c6nDcyqH74qtn1GJWOjcfzy3Fo6tKe3JnVm70gN5kWs
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 08:35:55 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Totally untethering yourself from the truth must feel exhilarating. One's credibility will probably suffer though.

Offline ArneFufkin

Among the psychoactive mushrooms grown in Hawaii:

Copelandia bispora (Malençon et Bertault)
Singer and Weeks from O'ahu
Copelandia cambodginiensis (Ola'h et Heim)
Amanita muscaria (L.) Hooker from Kaua'i

Offline andy58-in-nh

Trump had not even been elected before Hillary and the DNC were using their Fusion GPS and Perkins-Coie law firm connections to dig up dirt on him.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What does one call a theory that has been proven to be fact?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Now THAT is funny!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline darroll

Offline The_Reader_David

Indeed, but sometimes there actually is a conspiracy, and since most conspiracy theories are baseless, I guess the ones that accurately describe a real conspiracy are a bit wierd as conspiracy theories go. :cool:
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline musiclady

Who should be president?

?????????

I said that the Dem Sen's saying that it was a "Conspiracy Theory" to think they were out to get Trump was funny.

You disagree with that, do you??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump had not even been elected before Hillary and the DNC were using their Fusion GPS and Perkins-Coie law firm connections to dig up dirt on him.

After months of "lock her up" chanting who would have thought?  Someone and corrupt as Hillary baited like that.  Then Trump doesn't follow through.  Saying she had suffered enough.  Even having his family seated with her at the Inauguration Lunch.  And then...……….. he does it.  He honors her.  Honors her presence there.

Well no surprise either way.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Among the psychoactive mushrooms grown in Hawaii:

Copelandia bispora (Malençon et Bertault)
Singer and Weeks from O'ahu
Copelandia cambodginiensis (Ola'h et Heim)
Amanita muscaria (L.) Hooker from Kaua'i

Add "Sen. Mazie Hirono" to that list.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ArneFufkin

Add "Sen. Mazie Hirono" to that list.

I'd love to listen to a drunken table of young Senate staffers in a toney Georgetown DC bar.  They must just eviscerate these old, decrepit and imperious coots.

From both Parties.  Sad, actually.