Author Topic: Report: Kamala Harris considering endorsing Biden  (Read 339 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Kamala Harris considering endorsing Biden
« on: January 24, 2020, 05:24:54 pm »
Report: Kamala Harris considering endorsing Biden

Allahpundit Posted at 11:21 am on January 24, 2020

Big day for Joe, now knowing how close he is to locking down Harris’s three percent of the electorate.

To put that differently, I understand what she’d get out of this endorsement. I’m not sure what Biden gets, especially in a race that now looks to be a battle between him and Bernie Sanders. If instead he was facing a showdown with Elizabeth Warren, the backing of a prominent woman colleague of Warren’s in the Senate would be a signal to undecided Dems that they shouldn’t feel pressured to choose a woman candidate.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/01/24/report-kamala-harris-considering-endorsing-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Report: Kamala Harris considering endorsing Biden
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 08:25:14 pm »
Obviously her last-gasp stab at getting back into VP contention...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 08:30:31 pm »
Obviously her last-gasp stab at getting back into VP contention...

CAn't she just fall back on what always worked for her in the past. 
Sleep with someone.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 11:04:11 pm »
Who?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 11:12:52 pm »
It's funny, but we all know these silly non-stories are founded on answers to reporter's questions.

It's not like she scheduled a presser and made an announcement:  "I have decided that I might consider endorsing Joe Biden.
I'll take no more questions about that but ... please ask me about my future Gubernatorial plans."

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 11:23:53 pm »
Not to worry.  Evangelical prophet Charlie Shamp has a word from God that Kamala is going to turn on the left.

See the prophesy of the new Chosen One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-QSZR89e3M
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2020, 11:44:31 pm »
Not to worry.  Evangelical prophet Charlie Shamp has a word from God that Kamala is going to turn on the left.

See the prophesy of the new Chosen One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-QSZR89e3M

She's going to turn on Gavin Newsom.  Bet on it.  She wants power, and a Senator has no real individual power.  Governor of California has beaucoup power.  Almost Presidential given they hold 15% of Nation's population and GDP.

If you want to calculate who the most ambitious and power-hungry politicians at a statewide level are?   Look to the AG office.

I will wager that Harris is angry she didn't hang as Cali AG and bury Newsom in the primary.  She'd be Governor of California today.   

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2020, 04:07:12 am »
Arne...I could not disagree more.  I think Harris is finished.  She wasn't leading in her own state.  I believe she was 4th or so.  She has proven resoundingly that her career as politician is over.  I do not see her as senator, VP or governor.  I think she pulls a Flake, and drifts out of the picture.  And good riddance.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2020, 02:15:27 pm »
Harris was never anything more than a hot-swap replacement for the liberal cliche Boxer. She should have been smart enough to be satisfied with that, but watching a back-bench hack like 0bama win the lottery dazzled her with delusions of grandeur...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA