Author Topic: 15 Awesome Things I Saw At The Massive U.S. Gun Show Only Insiders Can Attend  (Read 713 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Guns

15 Awesome Things I Saw At The Massive U.S. Gun Show Only Insiders Can Attend

Two days surrounded by guns, ammunition, Navy SEALs, military dogs, tactical gear, camouflage, and American flags restored my faith in America.

By Madeline Osburn
January 23, 2020

More than 65,000 people gathered in Las Vegas, Nevada this week for the nation’s largest annual gun industry convention, SHOT Show 2020. Organized by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), SHOT Show brings together the world’s best in shooting sports, law enforcement, hunting, and armed forces to share their products and businesses, but more importantly, to shoot the globe’s latest and greatest firearms in the Nevada desert.

With more than 2,000 exhibiting manufacturers and companies crammed into the 13-acre Sands Convention Center, it’s physically impossible for a single visitor to see everything. But after just two days of being tightly surrounded by guns, ammunition, Navy SEALs, military dogs, tactical gear, camouflage, and American flags, my faith has been restored in the status of freedom and the Second Amendment in this country.

Since SHOT Show is not open to the general public (only gun industry business people who buy guns or gear at wholesale, and gun-related media are allowed in), I’m excited to share some of the more impressive or interesting products and companies that stuck out to me, as a novice female shooter. Let’s start with the guns.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/23/15-awesome-things-i-saw-at-the-massive-u-s-gun-show-only-insiders-can-attend/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34