Author Topic: Sanders Campaign Calls Police After Reporter Asks About His Staff Talking About Killing People  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

Sanders Campaign Calls Police After Reporter Asks About His Staff Talking About Killing People

CollinRugg

Posted January 23, 2020 in Politics

On Thursday, the Bernie Sanders campaign called the police after a reporter with Project Veritas asked the campaign to comment on remarks made by a staffer who said he wanted to kill rich people and toss Republicans into concentration camps.

“They said they are going to have no comment," the police officer said. "If you try to make contact with them, it’s no comment … it’s one of those things where they wish he hadn’t said that, but they’re standing by him.”

WATCH the clip below:

https://trendingpolitics.com/sanders-campaign-calls-police-after-reporter-asks-about-his-staff-talking-about-killing-people/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This story is confusing.  Do the Sanders people expect the police to stop O'Keefe's group from reporting what they've taped?  Do they think the police can stop regular journalists from asking about it?  What?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The police officer who responded told Project Veritas, “They said they are going to have no comment. If you try to make contact with them, it’s no comment … it’s one of those things where they wish he hadn’t said that, but they’re standing by him.”

The guy they are standing behind is a real peach.  You should read the shit that comes out of his mouth.  What a sick bastard.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The police officer who responded told Project Veritas, “They said they are going to have no comment. If you try to make contact with them, it’s no comment … it’s one of those things where they wish he hadn’t said that, but they’re standing by him.”

The guy they are standing behind is a real peach.  You should read the shit that comes out of his mouth.  What a sick bastard.

I hope this quote and assocaited clip gets into heavy rotation if the commie happens to slip into the nomination.

Sanders is a radical communist POS, just like his supporters.  I don't think even modern America is ready for that direction as a country.   At least not in my lifetime.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm guessing this attempted intimidation or false report didn't have the desired result. Dzhugashvili needed Yezhov and Beria.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sanders is a communist.  Communism demands totalitarian measures, so naturally gulags, re-education camps and a nice wall to absorb bullets are all part of the program.  America votes for that, America becomes worse than the USSR ever was.

Offline mountaineer

Earlier thread about the Project Veritas investigation into Sanders' staffers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ArneFufkin

There are actually two of them.  On video, that is.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUAvh_PCWA&feature=emb_logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5y3hgLmfXA
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 09:45:39 pm by ArneFufkin »

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well what this report confirms is that Bernie Sanders stands by his fellow commie.... I can't believe they still have this fellow hired... Martin Luther jr. would of at least moved him in the organization out of the public's eye. Bernie just keeps plugging like nothing is wrong.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....