Author Topic: State Trooper’s Life Saved By An Armed Motorist During Road Rage [VIDEO]  (Read 667 times)

rangerrebew

State Trooper’s Life Saved By An Armed Motorist During Road Rage [VIDEO]
Emmanuel
January 23, 2020

An officer saved by passing motorist who was attacked by an armed man in a lonely interstate highway in the desert West of Phoenix.

Arizona Department of Public Safety trooper, Edward Andersson, a 27-year old veteran, was on his was responding to an emergency call at about 4 am on rollover accident in a remote interstate highway at interstate 10 about 40 miles west of Phoenix. 

The state trooper stopped, investigated the scene and set out road flares to block off the scene. He then approached the vehicle to help the injured man and woman.

http://patriotnationpress.com/state-troopers-life-saved-by-an-armed-motorist-during-road-rage-video/?utm_source=Mailer-2020&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1172747&utm_campaign=1-24%20PNP%20%231

Offline EdinVA

This is great....

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
This is great....

Agreed.  Deserves a bump.   Kudos to this hero. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline goatprairie

This story is three years old. Still a good one.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw this story at the time (it's local to me).  The good guy got it right, getting a good angle before dropping the hammer, and they doing it again for the kill shot when the belligerent turned to attack. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: