Author Topic: A Picture ... A Thousand Words  (Read 278 times)

Offline mrclose

A Picture ... A Thousand Words
« on: January 24, 2020, 02:08:02 am »

A fine example of the ages old saying ...
A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

To top it off: Lindsey Graham: ‘I Don’t Think Joe Biden is Corrupt, But He’s Not Beyond Being Looked At'

Who's side is this guy on?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/lindsey-graham-i-dont-think-joe-biden-is-corrupt-but-hes-not-beyond-being-looked-at-video/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline skeeter

Re: A Picture ... A Thousand Words
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 02:13:52 am »
A fine example of the ages old saying ...
A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

To top it off: Lindsey Graham: ‘I Don’t Think Joe Biden is Corrupt, But He’s Not Beyond Being Looked At'

Who's side is this guy on?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/lindsey-graham-i-dont-think-joe-biden-is-corrupt-but-hes-not-beyond-being-looked-at-video/

I listened to graham being interviewed. He knows what’s going on, is willing to speak on Trumps behalf because he knows trumps being railroaded but hates that the congressional status quo is being upset. He just wants everything to return to “normal”.

The problem, Lindsay, is “normal” is what's wrong in the first place.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 02:26:36 am »
   Sen Graham's betrayal of Conservatives in this Country goes back far and runs deep.  I simply can not trust him.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 02:44:14 am »
Who is the attribution of Graham's reported interchange with Schiff?

Was there a "hot mike"? Is there video evidence?  I see Schiff, Sen Whitehouse, and two staffers.   Where did Reilly get this dialogue?

I don't necessarily trust a Huffington Post writer like Reilly, nor do I trust Jim Hoft.  Not one iota.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 04:40:33 am »
 :2popcorn:   :bigsilly:  :bigsilly:  :bigsilly:  :bigsilly:  :bigsilly:  :bigsilly:  :bigsilly:

Trumps good buddy.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 04:42:15 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 09:18:56 pm »
Washington is a den of snakes.  They would all gladly go about shaking hands and talking to one another.  NONE of them are to be trusted, and the media pukes even less so!!!

Frankly, if America had a French style revolution and loped off 17,000 heads, it might just be the best thing that could happen to this country.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 12:38:05 am »
Who is the attribution of Graham's reported interchange with Schiff?

Was there a "hot mike"? Is there video evidence?  I see Schiff, Sen Whitehouse, and two staffers.   Where did Reilly get this dialogue?

I don't necessarily trust a Huffington Post writer like Reilly, nor do I trust Jim Hoft.  Not one iota.

This is the age of, "Tape or it didn't happen."  IDGAF what Graham tells a Congressman in the hall, anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: