Author Topic: It's Official: FISA Court Says Warrants Issued Against Carter Page Were Not Valid  (Read 407 times)

Offline mrclose

The FISA court officially acknowledged Thursday that the FBI submitted false information when obtaining warrants to surveil Trump campaign aide Carter Page. Therefore, the FISA warrants that were issued are invalid.

"Thanks in large part to the work of the Office of the Inspector General, U.S. Department of Justice, the Court has received notice of material misstatements and omissions in the applications filed by the government in the above-captioned dockets. See Docket No. Misc. 19-02, Order (Dec. 17, 2019; DOJ PIG, Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane Investigation (Dec. 2019)," the court released in an order. "DOJ assesses that with respect to the applications in Docket Numbers 17-375 and 170679, 'if not earlier, there was insufficient predication to establish probable cause to believe that [Carter] Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power.'"

During the time the FBI was illegally surveilling Carter Page with illegitimate and illegally obtained FISA warrants, Page was working for the CIA on behalf of the United States. He was not working for the Russias as the FBI and their friends in the media repeatedly stated.

In his long awaited report about FISA abuse, which was released late last year, Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz found the FBI failed to meet "basic obligations" when applying for warrants. FBI agents and attorneys, led by former Director James Comey and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe also made nearly two dozen egregious "mistakes" in the process.

Due to the seriousness and extent of the FISA abuse uncovered by Horowitz, a number of Senators have considered shutting the court down.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/01/23/its-official-the-fisa-warrants-issued-against-carter-page-were-not-valid-n2560007
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The FISA court's top judge wrote in a secret ruling on January 7 that at least two of the four spy warrants against Carter Page were invalid and not lawfully authorized.
January 23, 2020 By Sean Davis

snip

IOW Bogus "genesis" for the Mueller thing, which so many TDS #nevertrumpers had hoped for

https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/23/breaking-spy-court-admits-fisa-warrants-against-carter-page-were-not-valid/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The horse is a good distance clear of the barn, a bit late to be slamming doors.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Merged Topics.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline ArneFufkin

And the result will be...... :bullie smokin:

The appointment of an Obama toadie and Deep State saboteur ... David Kris ... to lead a "reform overview" of the FISA Court.  The guy is hip deep in the anti-freedom swamp.

Just nuke the damn thing.   Do NOT renew the existence of a secret Court that has been thoroughly compromised and abused by Obama era gangsters.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 03:58:47 am by ArneFufkin »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The appointment of an Obama toadie and Deep State saboteur ... David Kris ... to lead a "reform overview" of the FISA Court.  The guy is hip deep in the anti-freedom swamp.

Just nuke the damn thing.   Do NOT renew the existence of a secret Court that has been thoroughly compromised and abused by Obama era gangsters.

:yowsa:   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The FISA court's top judge wrote in a secret ruling on January 7 that at least two of the four spy warrants against Carter Page were invalid and not lawfully authorized.
January 23, 2020 By Sean Davis

snip

IOW Bogus "genesis" for the Mueller thing, which so many TDS #nevertrumpers had hoped for

https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/23/breaking-spy-court-admits-fisa-warrants-against-carter-page-were-not-valid/

The other two are still being researched.... what a laugh. All of them were illegal if the first two were.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
FISA must go.  Why Trump hasn't made a point of this at this point is a mystery.  FISA is nothing but Democommie activists.  Abolish it now.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The other two are still being researched.... what a laugh. All of them were illegal if the first two were.

:yowsa: Absolutely!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Let the lawsuits begin!
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mark-meadows-real-probable-cause-concerns-with-first-two-carter-page-fisa-orders

Mark Meadows: 'Real probable cause concerns' with first two Carter Page FISA orders

North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows, who is a member of the president's impeachment defense team, said on Sunday the Justice Department's conclusion this month that there was insufficient evidence to justify the last two of four FISA orders targeting Page came as no surprise to him and raised the prospect that the first pair were also flawed.

"We knew that not only that the third and fourth FISA application had problems with it, but we also know that there were real probable cause concerns with the first and second one. So, we haven't seen the end of this," Meadows said on Fox News’s Sunday Morning Futures.

Hopefully the more shoes to drop land on lots of swamp critters' heards. Not that I'll be looking like a Smurf.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.