Author Topic: Burr is giving senators fidget spinners to stay busy during trial  (Read 233 times)

Offline libertybele

Finally ... something to keep people from falling asleep.  Ask any kid -- there are numerous things you can do with a fidget spinner -- I've had the opportunity to watch my grandson, grand niece and nephews in a fidget spinner 'spin-off contest' and did you know you can actually keep a fidget spinner spinning on your nose??  Lol .... prime entertainment for our Senators.

Burr is giving senators fidget spinners to stay busy during trial

The North Carolina Republican is providing an assortment of fidget spinners and other gizmos to his GOP colleagues at this week’s Thursday lunch.

Senators have been restless in the hours and hours they’re spending at their desks on the Senate floor during the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump. Dozens at a time have been spotted standing behind their desks, pacing in the chamber and even doing quad and neck stretches.

Each week a different Republican senator hosts the lunch, which is always a favorite event. This week it’s Burr’s turn.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/burr-is-giving-senators-fidget-spinners-to-stay-busy-during-trial/ar-BBZgit4?li=BBnbcA1

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:34:59 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Burr is giving senators fidget spinners to stay busy during trial
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 12:11:49 am »
 :mauslaff:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 12:13:47 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 12:16:26 am »

I'm really hoping he gave them ones that light up!    :rolling:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 04:52:03 am »
Someone should give Trump one of those and maybe he wouldn't tweet so much.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.