Author Topic: Biden: DACA Illegal Aliens Are 'More American Than Most Americans'  (Read 634 times)

rangerrebew

Biden: DACA Illegal Aliens Are 'More American Than Most Americans'
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jan. 22, 2020

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Tuesday in Iowa that many illegal alien recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program are "more American than most Americans."

"These kids have come, they've done well, most of these kids there's a lot of them, and they're not just Hispanic, they're Asian-Pacific Islanders as well," Biden said. "And they in fact have done very well. In many cases, they're more American than most Americans because they have done well in school."

If they're "more American" because they've "done well in school" does that mean Americans who perform poorly in school are less American?

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61127

rangerrebew

Re: Biden: DACA Illegal Aliens Are 'More American Than Most Americans'
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 03:59:29 pm »
If he's referring to law abiding then, yes, they are more American than Biden and his family. :tongue2:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 05:19:44 pm »
If he's referring to law abiding then, yes, they are more American than Biden and his family. :tongue2:

Biden sure know who to score points.   :rolling:  Of course the idiots on the left will be patting him on the back.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 07:59:52 pm »
Just one more idiotic thought from the brain of a total moron.  And this moron leads the Dems.  Ugggh.  And if not him, we have a choice of two communists. 

I think Maxine Waters should jump into the race.  She has a gram's more brain activity than this fool.  Kidding of course, for they are all equally dumb as stumps.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 08:56:07 pm »
Many of my ancestors have been here since the 1600s, and nearly all were here by the early 1700s, but that probably doesn't make me "American."  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 09:09:15 pm »
Many of my ancestors have been here since the 1600s, and nearly all were here by the early 1700s, but that probably doesn't make me "American."  *****rollingeyes*****

Same same exact identical thoughts here too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 09:10:46 pm »

With all the shady money Hunter Biden is getting from Ukraine, he should be getting at least an honorary citizenship there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2020, 04:44:39 am »
Nothing like trashing Americans when your running for President of the United States of America.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2020, 04:52:39 am »
I can certainly understand why a politician from a party for whom illegals are a core constituency would feel this way.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2020, 05:04:32 am »
That's going to make an excellent campaign commercial, if Creepy Joe get these nomination.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2020, 06:28:03 am »
That's going to make an excellent campaign commercial, if Creepy Joe get these nomination.

Fingers crossed Rudy has the goods on this crooked, pedophillic SOB.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2020, 07:17:55 am »
Biden said. "And they in fact have done very well. In many cases, they're more American than most Americans because they have done well in school."

Hey Joe, I would be a donut to a dollar the DECA scores are NOT better than the average. Maybe better than the average inner city scores, but probable not by much. I googled and could not offhand find a study on the subject...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2020, 01:16:32 pm »
The claim that DACA recipients overall are better educated than American citizens is a myth.  It is based on self-reporting online polls that have no verification, and respondents clearly would skew to being the most successful.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2020, 03:37:21 pm »
The claim that DACA recipients overall are better educated than American citizens is a myth.  It is based on self-reporting online polls that have no verification, and respondents clearly would skew to being the most successful.
A slight correction:

DACA recipients do have the genetics within them to skirt the laws and successfully overcome border blockades as their parents demonstrated.

Means they have potential to be educated thieves who know the system and break the rules.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2020, 08:44:03 pm »
Hey Joe, I would be a donut to a dollar the DECA scores are NOT better than the average. Maybe better than the average inner city scores, but probable not by much. I googled and could not offhand find a study on the subject...
In what ways does doing well in school make an illegal a better 'American' than actual Americans? Doe is it make them more patriotic........to America? Doe it make them a better citizen, a more productive member of our society? Saying that just because they may have done better in school, if they weren't simply given a pass for being what they are makes them better than native born/ legal Americans  is a bunch of bullshit or to use Slow Joe's term......malarkey. American history is full of examples of people that didn't do well in school or had to drop out and contributed biggly to America, including countless soldiers!
American history is also ripe with children of American deemocrats who only did well in school because of the family name or money and have shown to be less American than..........

Actually the democrats like Biden have shown that they believe that DACA's and just for that matter any illegal is morethan any Ameican by the simple proof of how much free stuff they give to them than Americans and legal residents could ever qualify for. 

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2020, 09:05:24 pm »
Dang it, I can't immediately find it - but I recall a study or lecture by VDH that gave the REAL situation involving the so called "Dreamers."

Basically, this media-driven narrative of "Dreamers" as being this group of kids who entered this country through no fault of their own, yet have risen heroically to be overachievers and model citizens is pure BS.

Many came on their own, many still cannot speak English, most have underachieved academically and most are overwhelmingly-net users of taxpayer largess.   Many have gang affiliations and ALL have been beneficiaries from Obama Administration strategic neglect enforcing the original conditions and requirements of being afforded the status.

In other words, this "rainbows, unicorns and gumdrops" narrative surrounding DACA "Dreamers" is yet another obscene fraud by Democrats in political office and the Media.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2020, 09:14:54 pm »
Spot on, Arne.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2020, 03:50:12 am »
One can be 100% certain that anything the American media is saying in conjunction with the Democommies is a resounding lie.  There is no way DACA folks are better anything.

The fact remains that Americans are citizens, and DACA folks are not, yet this low functioning intellect fool would sooner represent these illegal invading aliens over USA citizens.  I do not care how they came, and I do not feel one ounce of pity or sorrow for their circumstance.  I see a nation ignoring the needs of its own citizens in favor of illegal invaders, and it is plain wrong.  Criminal in my mind, and this nonsense cannot continue.

I say...DEPORT EVERY ILLEGAL INVADING ALIEN.  END OF DISCUSSION.

If the USA can supply the Allies and defeat the Axis in 3.5 years, we can deport 100 million illegal invaders.  This weakness of mind to accomplish this is inexcusable.  We need to remove every weak minded fool, and we need to end courts making determinations for illegal invaders and label them one status only...ILLEGAL INVADERS, which warrants immediate deportation.  No courts, no stinking f&^%ing lawyers to complicate the matter.  It could all be done in three years.

And any employer employing illegal invaders is fined $1,000 per day per illegal.  And anyone reporting employers with illegal get rewarded 5% of the fine collected, which is seized immediately.  Illegals would be gone over night if we enact a policy that says if they are deported they can never return, but if they leave in the first six months, they can apply for entry like every other person in the world desiring to come to the USA.

DACA is an illegal action taken by Obama, and it should have ended three years ago when Trump became POTUS.  He has failed USA citizen to allow this nonsense to continue.  I do not want to hear about DACA, and Obama's illegal act ever again.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 03:52:42 am by jafo2010 »