Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Trial Day 3  (Read 2186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Trial Day 3
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2020, 10:02:20 pm »
Rep Andy Biggs
@RepAndyBiggsAZ
·
3m
Democrats continually speak of Ukraine being pressured by @realDonaldTrump
 over investigations.

Ukrainian officials assert that no pressure took place.

This fundamental Democrat claim is highly disputed. According to those who were supposed to be pressured, it didn't happen.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2020, 10:03:01 pm »
Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law
·
10m
#Schiff accidentally reveals the weakness of his theories: he must prove that Trump's actions re: Ukraine could "only benefit him" personally, could not possible benefit anyone else, and could not have any possible good motive or benefit. Not possible to prove.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2020, 10:04:29 pm »
Interesting question on Fox.....
If hillary had won and all of the stuff about the steele dossier and election meddling came to light, would the dems have called for impeachment...

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2020, 10:07:45 pm »
Interesting question on Fox.....
If hillary had won and all of the stuff about the steele dossier and election meddling came to light, would the dems have called for impeachment...

If Hillary had won, no one would have ever heard about the "Steele Dossier".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2020, 10:43:13 pm »
Schiff tells Senate Ukraine interference conspiracy was 'brought to you by the Kremlin'
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/479638-schiff-tells-senate-ukraine-interference-conspiracy-was-brought-to-you-by-the
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2020, 10:49:06 pm »
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi
·
7m
Abuse of power.

Fox News' top legal analyst Judge Napolitano: "What is required for removal of the president? A demonstration of presidential commission of high crimes and misdemeanors, of which in Trump's case the evidence is ample and uncontradicted."
OK, fine.
So then why do they need more witnesses, more documents, more investigations...etc.
This is where the Dems fail. They claim overwhelming evidence, and then claim they want more evidence.
If the evidence was ample and uncontradicted then they would be happy to stand on what they have.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2020, 10:51:14 pm »
OK, fine.
So then why do they need more witnesses, more documents, more investigations...etc.
This is where the Dems fail. They claim overwhelming evidence, and then claim they want more evidence.
If the evidence was ample and uncontradicted then they would be happy to stand on what they have.
Well, lets see what Trumps defense team does.. Judge Nap is a rino.... he is wrong a lot...

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2020, 10:51:20 pm »
OK, fine.

That's where you are screwing up @240B.  Thinking that through is definitely NOT allowed.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2020, 11:01:40 pm »
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi
·
7m
Abuse of power.

Fox News' top legal analyst Judge Napolitano: "What is required for removal of the president? A demonstration of presidential commission of high crimes and misdemeanors, of which in Trump's case the evidence is ample and uncontradicted."

Pelosi and Judge Nap are besties. How far the Judge has fallen.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2020, 11:21:28 pm »
Jonathan Swan
@jonathanvswan
·
11m
Outside @LindseyGrahamSC
’s office right now:

@mystery-ak

Look! Some patients from "the home" got to go on a field trip!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2020, 11:22:22 pm »
The twits in the twitter universe have the attention span of a gnat trying to hump an elephant.  I'm surprised that they lasted this long into the snoozefest.

@Wingnut

Twitter is for twits.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2020, 11:25:34 pm »
@mystery-ak

Look! Some patients from "the home" got to go on a field trip!

I think I see Martini in the back and hell, look at that one up front, it must be, yes... it is, Nurse Ratched.....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2020, 11:27:01 pm »
Josh Holmes
@HolmesJosh
·
5m
For a senator to hear Schiff list 9 mundane topics that he’s preparing to go through “one by one,” at this point, must be like a prisoner coming to grips with an impending waterboarding.

@mystery-ak

Senators must be made from tougher stuff than me. Schiff's listing was enough to cause me to tune out.

Offline bilo

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2020, 12:09:25 am »
Is anyone following this "trial"?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2020, 12:14:03 am »
Rudy Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
·
20m
Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2020, 12:15:16 am »

Not today..it's a re-hash of Tues and Wed...and guess what...they get to do it all again tomorrow..
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2020, 12:16:24 am »
Quin Hillyer
@QuinHillyer
·
46m
Jeesh, GOPers say they may not call witnesses b/c of threat of exc privilege battle. Their own rules say a Senate subpoena in impeachment trial trumps privilege claims. Plus, if they subpoena and witness agrees, president has NO enforcement power. The excuse is pathetic, corrupt.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2020, 12:18:20 am »
Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
·
11m
Wow. 

House Manager Garcia earlier today suggested to the Senate there are no witnesses to suggest there was anything wrong with Hunter Biden’s involvement with Burisma -- one of the most corrupt companies in Ukraine!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2020, 12:21:30 am »
Rep Andy Biggs
@RepAndyBiggsAZ
·
23m
House Impeachment Manager Jeffries unintentionally embodied the feeling of countless Americans who are tired of Democrats' relentless pursuit of President @realDonaldTrump
's removal from office.

Americans want the charade to end. They want to discuss issues that matter to them.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2020, 12:22:36 am »
Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram
·
37m
11 hours, 53 minutes remaining for Hse Dems to present their case.

***suicide***
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2020, 12:23:54 am »
Not today..it's a re-hash of Tues and Wed...and guess what...they get to do it all again tomorrow..

I'm fine with that.  Is there any way we could give Schitt 50 hours?  The more they talk, the more they lose.  They don't know when to Shut Up!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2020, 12:54:53 am »
@bilo

Honestly and with no joke, me and 80% of America didn't even know it was still going on?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2020, 01:11:20 am »
So, of the 7 so called House Managers, which one(s) will run for president first....
Is schiff soon to be the House Majority Leader replacing Hoyer?

Offline bilo

« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2020, 01:58:15 am »

I do appreciate your postings. I don't have it in me to put up with this garbage anymore.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2020, 02:00:11 am »
Schiff tells Senate Ukraine interference conspiracy was 'brought to you by the Kremlin'
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/479638-schiff-tells-senate-ukraine-interference-conspiracy-was-brought-to-you-by-the

Actually ... from The Hill ( :silly: ),
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/437719-ukrainian-to-us-prosecutors-why-dont-you-want-our-evidence-on-democrats

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 04/07/19 07:30 AM EDT

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes.
But, they say, they’ve been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act.

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.

“We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States,” Kulyk told me in a wide-ranging interview. “However, the [U.S.] ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa. She didn’t explicitly deny our visa, but also didn’t give it to us.”

Not that Schifftyroo has a close relationship with the Truth.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.