Author Topic: “The first” ROBUST Scientific Evidence for Cloud-Albedo Control of Earth’s Climate [not CO2]  (Read 478 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Electroverse by  Cap Allon January 23, 2020

Physical scientist Ned Nikolov, Ph.D. and his team claim to have found the first ROBUST evidence that decadal variations of Earth’s climate are driven by changes in cloud albedo, rather than CO2.

Nikolov is preparing a paper on his findings now, but has recently given a few tantalizing teasers on Twitter, one of which suggests that albedo variations are likely forced by the Sun’s magnetic activity.

Nikolov wrote that he and his team “tested the hypothesis that global temperature variations over recent decades were caused by fluctuations in global cloud cover.” The team have “developed a new analytic albedo-temperature model … [which] predicts departures of the global near-surface temperature from a long-term baseline as a function of Earth’s albedo deviations from a baseline reflective.”

Basically, the results show a high level of accuracy of modeled Reflected Solar Radiation (RSR) in terms of both inter-annual variability and decadal trends using 2 independent global temperature datasets (UAH and HadCRUT4), providing what Nikolov claims to be “a robust support to our hypothesis: Climate is indeed driven by changes in cloud albedo!“

More: https://electroverse.net/evidence-for-cloud-albedo-control-of-earths-climate/

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Another nail in the coffin of manmade climate change.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley