Author Topic: 2nd Child Molester Serving Life Sentence Dies After Being Attacked by Central California Inmate: Off  (Read 672 times)

Offline mountaineer

2nd Child Molester Serving Life Sentence Dies After Being Attacked by Central California Inmate: Officials
 Posted 11:56 AM, January 22, 2020, by Tracy Bloom, Updated at 12:16PM, January 22, 2020
A second convicted child molester who was serving a life sentence in Central California has died following an attack by a fellow inmate, state prison officials announced Wednesday.

Graham De Luis-Conti, 62, succumbed to his injuries Sunday, three days after he and another prisoner were beaten at California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison in Corcoran.

Jonathon Watson, 41, used a weapon to strike De Luis-Conti and 48-year-old David Bobb, leaving both men with multiple head wounds ...
Full story at KTLA

I'm not going to comment that "not all the news out of California is bad news," I really am not.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
2nd Child Molester Serving Life Sentence Dies After Being Attacked by Central California Inmate: Officials
 Posted 11:56 AM, January 22, 2020, by Tracy Bloom, Updated at 12:16PM, January 22, 2020 Full story at KTLA

I'm not going to comment that "not all the news out of California is bad news," I really am not.

@mountaineer

Gee,wadda shame!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Justice is a cruel bitch.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

People who abuse kids and wind up in prison are typically the ones most likely to get their justice behind the bars.

Even hardened criminals do not like them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline MajorClay

I've heard those guys don't fare well on the inside.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I've heard those guys don't fare well on the inside.

@MajorClay

I think they do most of the time. I have been told they normally get sent to units that only house other pervs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!