Author Topic: Hunter Biden renting $12,000-per-month Hollywood home while defying child support suit  (Read 814 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden renting $12,000-per-month Hollywood home while defying child support suit
by Alana Goodman
 | January 22, 2020 05:53 PM

Hunter Biden is defying a court order to disclose his financial information as part of a child support fight while renting a $3.8 million designer home in Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, for $12,000 per month.

Biden and his new wife, Melissa Cohen, are getting use of a stunning, midcentury modern home for the price.

The house’s owner, Shane Khoh, revealed the arrangement to the Washington Examiner on Wednesday. Khoh, a real estate investor, said he had no prior relationship with Biden or Cohen before they moved into the home last summer.

“I don’t know them at all. I put it out on the market, and they rented it,” he said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/hunter-biden-renting-12-000-per-month-hollywood-home-while-defying-child-support-suit
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No one could keep me from seeing my granddaughter...how about you Joe!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden ordered to court to explain why he shouldn’t be held in contempt of court

An Arkansas judge ordered Hunter Biden to appear in court on Jan. 29 to show why he “should not be held in contempt” for failing to produce information about his finances.
    Hunter Biden’s “conduct is willful and contemptuous,” said an attorney for the mother of his child, Lunden Roberts.
    A DNA test confirmed in November 2019 that Hunter Biden is the biological father of Roberts’s child. She’s suing Hunter Biden in Arkansas for child support.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/22/hunter-biden-ordered-to-court-to-explain-why-he-shouldnt-be-held-in-contempt-of-court-878406
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hunter Biden renting $12,000-per-month Hollywood home while defying child support suit
by Alana Goodman
 | January 22, 2020 05:53 PM

Hunter Biden is defying a court order to disclose his financial information as part of a child support fight while renting a $3.8 million designer home in Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, for $12,000 per month.

Biden and his new wife, Melissa Cohen, are getting use of a stunning, midcentury modern home for the price.

One would hope.

I can cut him a little slack on this,though. Being the spawn of Slow Joe,numbers are just meaningless figures for him. Plus,he gets paid millions each year for just taking breaths and forwarding money to his papa.

Money never means anything to those who never have to work for it,and who have always had it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

what a slimy bunch

Online mountaineer

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago he was claiming poverty?  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Maybe his new bed-warmer has $$?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe his new bed-warmer has $$?

@PeteS in CA

Yeah,because beautiful young women are lining up all over the country to marry retard drug addicts.

Well,maybe not.

Offline MajorClay

What a scumbag

Offline verga

Don't forget that Michelle Ma Belle Obozo that the $1200 tax break was just  a pair of earrings. For this bunch $12,000 must seem like a hovel. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Yeah, life is tough for poor ol' Hunter.
Hunter Biden snapped grabbing lunch with pregnant wife at Waldorf Astoria
By Jessica Bennett
January 24, 2020 | 8:02pm
New York Post

Hunter Biden and pregnant wife Melissa Cohen Biden were recently spotted hopping out of their Porsche Panamera to have lunch together at the Waldorf Astoria.

Biden and his wife’s date comes two weeks after a judge ruled that the attorney, 49, is the father of a 17-month-old child with an ex-stripper. ...

Living in Hollywood, lunch in NYC?  :pondering: In case you were wondering, the Panamera starts at $87,200 (essentially one month's pay from Burisma for Hunter).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess the stripper is a LOT hotter than his wife,and almost certainly a better dresser. The typical cross-dressing drag queen wouldn't be seen wearing those pants.

Her last name is Cohen,so I am guessing her Jewish daddy owns an investment firm and has a lot of lawyers standing in line to jump to Hunter's defense if necessary.

Yes,I AM stereotyping. Stereotypes are created for good reasons.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess the stripper is a LOT hotter than his wife,and almost certainly a better dresser. The typical cross-dressing drag queen wouldn't be seen wearing those pants.

Her last name is Cohen,so I am guessing her Jewish daddy owns an investment firm and has a lot of lawyers standing in line to jump to Hunter's defense if necessary.

Yes,I AM stereotyping. Stereotypes are created for good reasons.

Hunter would fit in just nice with a Leavenworth address.  You think Rudy truly might have the goods?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hunter would fit in just nice with a Leavenworth address.  You think Rudy truly might have the goods?

@catfish1957

I think he does,and I also think he has reason to be steamed enough at the Dims treatment of him that he is unlikely to be talked out of using what he has. He's not really known for taking prisoners to start with.