Author Topic: Biological male who broke a woman’s skull named “bravest athlete in history”  (Read 637 times)

Online mountaineer

Biological male who broke a woman’s skull named “bravest athlete in history”
 Libby Emmons, 38 mins ago
Jan. 22, 2020
MMA fighter Fallon Fox, who twice broke an opponent’s skull to win a match, has been called the bravest athlete in history. Fox, a male to female transgender athlete, destroyed Erika Newsome in a Coral Gables, FL, MMA fight during which she “secured a grip on Newsome’s head… With her hands gripping the back of Newsome’s skull, she delivered a massive knee, bringing her leg up while pulling her opponent’s head down. The blow landed on Newsome’s chin and dropped her, unconscious, face-first on the mat.” That was Newsome’s last pro fight.

But to Outsports, a male-bodied person beating a female bodied person unconscious constitutes bravery. Not only has Fox beat up women in the ring, won every match but one, but has weathered online attacks from the likes of Joe Rogan. I think we can all agree that getting back online after Joe Rogan has knocked you down is far braver than facing another male-bodied of your own muscle mass and size in a fight.

Fox also beat Tamikka Brents, giving her a concussion and breaking 7 orbital bones. But that’s super brave, too, taking an unfair, male-bodied advantage and using it to give female-bodied opponents brain injuries.  ... Brents was not told that Fox was trans before the fight.  ...
Full story at The Post Millennial

Yeah, this guy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Whymen Libbers are freaking nuts.

Is there any way we can pass a law REQUIRING their leadership to go a few rounds with this creature?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why would women, or their trainers and managers, agree to an MMA fight with a man.
That is suicide. The women should ban together and refuse to fight this freak.
If he can't fight, he is no longer a contender.
What would be really fun is to watch the freak fight a man like him.
Let's see who wins a 'real' fight. We just need another guy to 'identify' as a woman and it's on.
Just another step closer to the end of women's sports in America forever.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why would women, or their trainers and managers, agree to an MMA fight with a man.

@240B

I don't even understand why a man would want to get into a ring to purposely fight another man,or why a woman would purposely get into a ring to fight another woman.

I know I couldn't do it. I only have "on" and "off" positions on my aggression switch. If I feel like I have no choice but to fight,bad things are going to happen. This is why I do my damnedest to avoid fighting.

There is no amount of money that could hire me to fight anyone. If it ain't worth doing for free,it ain't worth doing.

Online roamer_1

And people have the unmitigated ignorance and gall to claim women and men are the same.

Ladies and gents: I offer evidentiary example #1!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
That is suicide. The women should ban together and refuse to fight this freak.
If he can't fight, he is no longer a contender.
What would be really fun is to watch the freak fight a man like him.
Let's see who wins a 'real' fight. We just need another guy to 'identify' as a woman and it's on.
Just another step closer to the end of women's sports in America forever.

Nah. To be fair it needs to fight a man twice as big and twice as strong.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

@240B

I don't even understand why a man would want to get into a ring to purposely fight another man,or why a woman would purposely get into a ring to fight another woman.

I know I couldn't do it. I only have "on" and "off" positions on my aggression switch. If I feel like I have no choice but to fight,bad things are going to happen. This is why I do my damnedest to avoid fighting.

There is no amount of money that could hire me to fight anyone. If it ain't worth doing for free,it ain't worth doing.

I used to be a big fan. Now I can't stand watching a bout. Dunno what happened.

But watching two women fight nearly makes me physically ill.

A man fighting a woman is perverse as to defy description.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 11:36:00 pm by skeeter »

Online mountaineer

As it said in the story I posted, no one told the female fighters they'd be facing an actual biological man in the ring. They were blindsided.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As it said in the story I posted, no one told the female fighters they'd be facing an actual biological man in the ring. They were blindsided.

@mountaineer

If that is true,I sense a MASSIVE lawsuit is going to be filed against the organization that put on those fights.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@mountaineer

If that is true,I sense a MASSIVE lawsuit is going to be filed against the organization that put on those fights.
I agree. Sue for all medical, damages, and PTSD.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline darroll