Author Topic: Adam Schiff Reportedly Released False Information In Ukraine Probe  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
January 22, 2020 6:40 AM ET

Rep. Adam Schiff released inaccurate information last week regarding a text message between Rudy Giuliani and a former associate concerning Ukraine-related matters, according to a news report.

The California Democrat claimed in a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler on Jan. 14 that Soviet-born businessman Lev Parnas sent a message to Giuliani on July 3, 2019, about a potential meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Schiff asserted that Parnas’s message to Giuliani that he was “trying to get us mr Z” referred to an attempt to meet with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

“Mr. Parnas continued to try to arrange a meeting with President Zelensky,” Schiff wrote to Nadler of the message.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/22/schiff-false-ukraine-texts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Adam Schiff Reportedly Released False Information In Ukraine Probe
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 04:52:52 pm »
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/21/schiff-parnas-trump-evidence-101832

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff appears to have mischaracterized a text message exchange between two players in the Ukraine saga, according to documents obtained by POLITICO — a possible error the GOP will likely criticize as another example of the Democrats’ rushed effort to impeach President Donald Trump.

The issue arose when Schiff (D-Calif.) sent a letter to House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) last week summarizing a trove of evidence from Lev Parnas, an indicted former associate of Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani. In one section of the letter, Schiff claims that Parnas “continued to try to arrange a meeting with President Zelensky,” citing a specific text message exchange where Parnas tells Giuliani: “trying to get us mr Z.” The remainder of the exchange — which was attached to Schiff’s letter — was redacted.

But an unredacted version of the exchange shows that several days later, Parnas sent Giuliani a word document that appears to show notes from an interview with Mykola Zlochevsky, the founder of Burisma, followed by a text message to Giuliani that states: “mr Z answers my brother.” That suggests Parnas was referring to Zlochevsky not Zelensky.

"Mischaracterized" is euphemistic Hate-Trump-Speak for Schiff LIED. To which should be appended, "Unsurprisingly".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 04:57:23 pm »
I think this about the 5th time on this forum that I have mentioned that I feel there is a 5-10% chance Schiff may be carted off to prison, once this is said and done.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 05:33:17 pm »

congress
Schiff may have mischaracterized Parnas evidence, documents show

Unredacted material shows he may have referred to the wrong "Mr. Z."

By MELANIE ZANONA

01/21/2020 07:46 PM EST

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff appears to have mischaracterized a text message exchange between two players in the Ukraine saga, according to documents obtained by POLITICO — a possible error the GOP will likely criticize as another example of the Democrats’ rushed effort to impeach President Donald Trump.

The issue arose when Schiff (D-Calif.) sent a letter to House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) last week summarizing a trove of evidence from Lev Parnas, an indicted former associate of Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani. In one section of the letter, Schiff claims that Parnas “continued to try to arrange a meeting with President Zelensky,” citing a specific text message exchange where Parnas tells Giuliani: “trying to get us mr Z.” The remainder of the exchange — which was attached to Schiff’s letter — was redacted.

more
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/21/schiff-parnas-trump-evidence-101832
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 05:38:21 pm »
I think this about the 5th time on this forum that I have mentioned that I feel there is a 5-10% chance Schiff may be carted off to prison, once this is said and done.
From your lips to God's ears. Along with goNadler, Pelousy, and both Bidens.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 05:38:54 pm »
LOL.  Schitt mischaracterized it as "evidence."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: