Author Topic: Donald Trump Dreams of Attending Impeachment Hearings to ‘Stare in Their Corrupt Faces’  (Read 134 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Dreams of Attending Impeachment Hearings to ‘Stare in Their Corrupt Faces’

Charlie Spiering 22 Jan 2020

President Donald Trump said Wednesday he would love to attend the impeachment hearings in the Senate, but acknowledged his lawyers might disagree with the idea.

“I’d love to go, wouldn’t that be great? Wouldn’t that be beautiful? I don’t know, I’d sort of love … sit right in the front row and stare in their corrupt faces,” Trump said. “I’d love to do it.”

The president spoke to reporters in Davos, Switzerland, at a press conference, after being asked if he would be open to attending the hearings.

He acknowledged his lawyers Pat Cipollone and Jay Sekulow might have a problem with the idea.

“Don’t keep talking because you may convince me to do it,” he said to reporters.

Trump said he had the opportunity to watch some of the impeachment proceedings in between his meetings with world leaders in Davos.

The president praised Cipollone for his delivery on the Senate floor in the late hours of the night.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/22/donald-trump-dreams-of-attending-impeachment-hearings-to-stare-in-their-corrupt-faces/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34