Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for defamation over 'Russian asset' remark  (Read 473 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for defamation over 'Russian asset' remark
by Caitlin Yilek
 | January 22, 2020 09:04 AM

2020 Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is filing a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton, claiming the former secretary of state defamed her by calling her a “Russian asset.”

“Clinton deliberately and maliciously made false statements in an attempt to derail Rep. Gabbard’s campaign, by alleging that Gabbard is a ‘Russian asset,’” Gabbard’s campaign said in a news release Wednesday.

Gabbard is seeking compensatory damages and an injunction banning the further publication of Clinton’s defamatory statements.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-sues-hillary-clinton-for-defamation-over-russain-asset-remark
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sending my condolences to Gabby's family on her untimely passing... next week.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Sending my condolences to Gabby's family on her untimely passing... next week.

Obviously she's not aware of the Clinton victim stats -- there's no way Tulsi is going to win this one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

Obviously she's not aware of the Clinton victim stats -- there's no way Tulsi is going to win this one.

But it's interesting that she even thought about it. I give her an A+ for moxy.

Online corbe

TTIUWP:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Tulsi is brave and naive.  Sad to see her life end at such an early age.  Let's see, what haven't the Clintons pulled lately?  Car crash.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tulsi is brave and naive.  Sad to see her life end at such an early age.  Let's see, what haven't the Clintons pulled lately?  Car crash.

Drug OD?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dancer

Don't be fooled by Tulsi Gabbard; she is a wolf in sheep's clothing.   She is foreign born and "was" a member of CFR.  That tidbit seems to have disappeared from her page.

[url=https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/32794-don-t-be-fooled-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-globalist-in-sheep-s-clothing]https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/32794-don-t-be-fooled-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-globalist-in-sheep-s-clothing[/url]

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I do not think anyone is FOOLED by anything.  First off, almost everyone in Washington is a globalist.  There is a handful that are not.  And if she support the Green New Deal, then she will go nowhere, so relax.

Anyone stating they believe in the GND is possessing a lower level of intelligence than moron.

The fact is she has said some logical things, which makes her smarter than the average moron politician within the Democommie Party.  And NO, Trump will never appoint her to any position.  If he does, he is finished.

Gabbard had a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of becoming the Dems nominee.  ZERO!!!  So, when you boil it all down, nothing she says has any weight.  She is much like a feather floating on the air.  She is hardly felt in the reality of life.

Finally, I read that she is Hari Krishna, and if true, she will be taken less seriously than a feather.