Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Trial Day 2  (Read 3221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Trial Day 2
« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2020, 03:16:53 pm »
WaPo's Rubin Completes Descent Into Self-Parody, Swooning Over Schiff's 'Brilliant' Legal Skills
https://pjmedia.com/trending/wapos-rubin-completes-descent-into-self-parody-swooning-over-schiffs-brilliant-legal-skills/

I posted those tweets up thread.. :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2020, 03:16:59 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin
@mystery-ak

Martin, you said: "Here's what's going on:  you simply are not applying the same level of scrutiny/skepticism to the things Democrats are doing as you apply to Trump.  You are accepting their explanations/excuses at face value without any real skepticism or analysis, while doing the exact opposite with anything Trump does.  That's why people are calling you out on that apparent bias."

You are incorrect.  I accept nothing at face value; I study what is going on in politics every single day, my TV stays on constantly on Fox and CNN, and I research everyday.  I do that because I worked in Republican politics for over 10 years.  I have a framed Certificate of Appreciation from the National Republican Committee for the work I did.

My opposition to Trump is ONE REASON -   In my professional opinion he has a severe Personality Disorder and should not be president.

None of the Democrats running should be President, however I have studied each one's behavior, Biden, Bernie, Warren, from their childhood up just as I did with Trump, and none of them have behavior suggesting a dangerous Personality Disorder as Trump's behavior does every single day.   

@Victoria33

And yet, for all the scrutiny you supposedly apply to Democrats...you still didn't address the point about why "six other departments had to sign off" didn't matter when it came to the Clintons and Uranium One.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #177 on: January 23, 2020, 03:18:32 pm »
Ranking Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein Left Senate During Schiff Testimony – Said “Goodnight” and Went Home…
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/01/22/ranking-democrat-senator-dianne-feinstein-left-senate-during-schiff-testimony-said-goodnight-and-went-home/

Someone should make a Motion to dismiss Feinswine from the jury.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #178 on: January 23, 2020, 03:19:47 pm »
Ranking Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein Left Senate During Schiff Testimony – Said “Goodnight” and Went Home…
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/01/22/ranking-democrat-senator-dianne-feinstein-left-senate-during-schiff-testimony-said-goodnight-and-went-home/

Last night on CNN, a Senator was interviewed and he said there were a number of Senators who left before that session was over.  He also said Senators get up from their seat and go to the back of the room to stretch and they do whisper to one another while back there.  They can only have water and milk to drink. 

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2020, 03:27:35 pm »
@Victoria33
And yet, for all the scrutiny you supposedly apply to Democrats...you still didn't address the point about why "six other departments had to sign off" didn't matter when it came to the Clintons and Uranium One.
@Maj. Bill Martin

I wrote the process - I was not there and neither were you, to know what was said and how they came to an agreement about the uranium.  Maybe they had orders from Obama to accept the uranium sell - I do not know and neither do you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2020, 03:46:23 pm »
Someone should make a Motion to dismiss Feinswine from the jury.

@Cyber Liberty

Give her a break. She probably got in a few new crates of Chinese money,and had to go home and count it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2020, 03:59:53 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

I wrote the process - I was not there and neither were you, to know what was said and how they came to an agreement about the uranium.  Maybe they had orders from Obama to accept the uranium sell - I do not know and neither do you.

So all we're left with is massive self-dealing by Hillary Clinton, and zero evidence that those other agencies exercised independent judgment.  But we do know that Hillary's own Department did not.

That's what I thought.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2020, 04:00:49 pm »
BFD if Senators walk out during the trial.  There are transcipts and recordings that they can use to catch up if they need to.

Tempest in a teapot.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2020, 05:00:48 pm »
Of course if repubs walked out there'd be wall-to-wall media coverage accusing them of being in the tank for Trump.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA